PDA

View Full Version : Them's hungry workers!

WalkLikeOne
11-30-2004, 01:23 AM
Check out the consumption rate of my government workers in this screenshot. If you can't read it, it's almost 10 million per year. This was a momentary thing that I happened to catch, and coincided with a big slowdown on my machine as well as the resolution of a battle abroad. When the troops came home that number dropped back to its normal level of about 1300. Wonder what that's about...

NanaBanana
11-30-2004, 03:50 AM
?!?! :eek: !?!?

How bizarre is that!! Guess your soldiers were extra hungry with all the fighting going on. :p

GillB
11-30-2004, 03:52 AM
Actually, unless I counted wrong, it's nearly 100 million :s

NanaBanana
11-30-2004, 03:55 AM
Actually, unless I counted wrong, it's nearly 100 million :s

Yikes... You're right Gill! I just checked and it is nearly 100 million! :eek:

Chris Harvey
12-01-2004, 01:53 PM
Check out the consumption rate of my government workers in this screenshot. If you can't read it, it's almost 10 million per year. This was a momentary thing that I happened to catch, and coincided with a big slowdown on my machine as well as the resolution of a battle abroad. When the troops came home that number dropped back to its normal level of about 1300. Wonder what that's about...

WalkLikeOne,

Do you still have a saved game where this is happening? And, probably better for us, do you have a save *before* this behavior happens?

Thanks!
-Chris

WalkLikeOne
12-02-2004, 12:05 AM
OK, here are the saves. Before.ank is Shemu 794 around 3pm (Judea A.D. 33 around tea time?) and After.ank is Achet 793 about 10am. These are as close as I could get to the time on the screencap.

I played through the time on the screencap from Before.ank and couldn't reproduce it, but in the intervening time my troops came back from the Limestone Valley and I managed to send them off to the Sphinx, Djanet and the Basalt Quarry before the timestamp came and went. I would assume it could be any of those three that triggered it. Good luck!

Chris Harvey
12-03-2004, 09:53 AM
OK, here are the saves. Before.ank is Shemu 794 around 3pm (Judea A.D. 33 around tea time?) and After.ank is Achet 793 about 10am. These are as close as I could get to the time on the screencap.

I played through the time on the screencap from Before.ank and couldn't reproduce it, but in the intervening time my troops came back from the Limestone Valley and I managed to send them off to the Sphinx, Djanet and the Basalt Quarry before the timestamp came and went. I would assume it could be any of those three that triggered it. Good luck!

Thanks for the saves! I'll take a look at them and see if I can find anything :)

-Chris