Tilted Mill Community
Tilted Mill / Medieval Mayor /Nile Online / Mosby's Confederacy / Hinterland / Children of the Nile / SimCity Societies / Caesar IV

Go Back   Tilted Mill Community > Mosby's Confederacy - Official Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Noble

Default How do I heal Mosby?

Mosby's needs a Gameplay Help & Strategy Section...

Anyway, how do we heal Mosby? I have wounded him pretty bad <bows> but I haven't killed him yet (on the todo list ). Probably sending him in alone to a HUGE pack of Yanks would dew it! LOL

We cannot leave him outta the War Party, he doesn't have a town to heal, but I guess I could leave him at the entry point & out of actual battle. Correct?

Does he heal between missions? Is that where it happens? Are there other ways?

<proud of self for slaughtering mah own troops now though>
Old 02-22-2009, 10:06 AM
Scribe

Dont they monks to heal and/or convert units?
Old 02-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Noble

LOL

Dat's AOE!

Old 02-25-2009, 06:45 PM
Scribe

I guess Mosby doesn't get better.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:52 AM
Craftsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Mosby's needs a Gameplay Help & Strategy Section...

Anyway, how do we heal Mosby? I have wounded him pretty bad <bows> but I haven't killed him yet (on the todo list ). Probably sending him in alone to a HUGE pack of Yanks would dew it! LOL

We cannot leave him outta the War Party, he doesn't have a town to heal, but I guess I could leave him at the entry point & out of actual battle. Correct?

Does he heal between missions? Is that where it happens? Are there other ways?

<proud of self for slaughtering mah own troops now though>
Mosby heals over time. You just have to run him wounded and keep him from action.

Ouij
Old 01-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Vagrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnett View Post
I guess Mosby doesn't get better.
Yes, I've played a bit into the campaign, and Mosby seems to heal over time. Since he has to join the action each time, I keep him fairly concealed and firing from a distance - if he's needed at all (till he heals).
Questions maybe someone can answer:
#1 - Is there a toggle button to display friendly troops on the mini-map or does it only display Mosby's location?
#2 - I can't seem to find out what the different colors mean for the troops' icons in the available for hire window. Maybe I missed it in the help section. Here's what I think they mean?:
Clear = ready for action
Off-white/pinkish = has seen action; ready
Yellow = needs more time to heal? received an upgrade recently? not ready for action?
Red = seriously injured/not ready for action
Old 01-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Noble

Howdy, Royal777!

Yes, Mosby heals over time, but we must take him on every mission. You can even leave him at the starting location & not attack with him at all, if he is badly wounded from previous scenario. Just never send him to the exits, or scenario will fail.

#1 ~ Minimap? You mean scenario setup map where you pick your soliders & upgrade towns? Those are all friendly.

On the gameplay action map/minimap, no, enemy troops are always invisible until you get in range of your spying ability. Fog of war. The only thing this minimap shows is where your goals are (horses, munitions or officer's tents). Expect them to be surrounded by enemy troops.

#2 ~ When you goto select troops for a mission those colors show how badly that soldier is wounded. I don't use any soldier previously wounded & not at 100%. This is why you should never take troops from only one town, rather a few from every town possible (enlarge the town area on start of scenario). So wounded troops don't pile up in one city. Upgrading hospital will make them heal faster.

Good Luck!

Last edited by Tinkerbell; 01-02-2011 at 07:43 PM.