Tilted Mill Community
Tilted Mill / Medieval Mayor /Nile Online / Mosby's Confederacy / Hinterland / Children of the Nile / SimCity Societies / Caesar IV

Go Back   Tilted Mill Community > Caesar IV - Official Forums > Game Help & Strategy

Old 08-23-2011, 04:07 AM
Craftsman

Default Water

How does the water system work? I think I got my fountain and bathhouse working by accident and my aqueducts aren't anywhere near them yet!

How does this work exactly?
Old 08-23-2011, 10:23 AM
Luminary

Water works by means of a underground network of pipes that extend a certain distance from each reservoir. You can extend coverage by linking reservoirs together with aquaducts. Reservoirs need to be attched to pumphouse which are near the rive and need equites to function.

Use your WATER over lay map and you'll see what parts of your city have access to piped water. Your baths and fountains need to be within the coverage area to function.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:03 AM
Craftsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Water works by means of a underground network of pipes that extend a certain distance from each reservoir. You can extend coverage by linking reservoirs together with aqueducts. Reservoirs need to be attached to pumphouse which are near the rive and need equites to function.

Use your WATER over lay map and you'll see what parts of your city have access to piped water. Your baths and fountains need to be within the coverage area to function.
Elite housing also need to have access to piping, as they have internal wells.