Vagrants in Iunu

If you need any help, or want to discuss strategy, this is the place!
mklangelo

Vagrants in Iunu

Postby mklangelo » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Hey all!

I'm working my way through the Grand Campaign. Before I start Iunu, what is the best way to deal with a starting map containing 29 Vagrants?

Thanks in advance.

MK

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Ignore them. They will populate your farmer's and servant's houses just like villagers.

Of course, they will also go straight to other houses like shops and such, without having to go through the farmhouse or servant stage like a villager, if I remember right.

Vagrants are sort of like bonus villagers at the start of a mission. The only bad thing about them is they panhandle and can upset people a little bit, but they get over it. :)

prof786

Postby prof786 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 pm

yes, vagrants don't really do that much harm. when i played the iunu mission, most of the vagrants had moved to buildings i had built in three to four years. they just take up space and you'll only want to adjust your city layout around them if you don't want to demolish the vagrant houses at the start of the mission.

mklangelo

Postby mklangelo » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Yea, it's not seeming to be a big deal. Since the scenario warned about them, I thought it would be a problem.

Give em' a job and they go away.

Return to “Game Help & Strategy”