City's first 2 years

If you need any help, or want to discuss strategy, this is the place!
Egyptian Fanatic

City's first 2 years

Postby Egyptian Fanatic » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:16 pm

Hi everyone, it's me again! I'm looking for some good advice on what to build during the first two years of your game. I know to build the Palace and some Farmhouses straight away, and I usually build some Common Shops just after the harvest. But when is a good time to build Brickmakers and Brick layers? When should you turn your attention to Priests and Scribes? If you give me advice you will get a virtual hug :D

Keith

Postby Keith » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:14 pm

I build my brick makers and bricklayers immediately as soon as the palace has been completed.

I build one priest home and the school as soon as I can.

I also buiid multiple sets of common shops and at least one set of luxury shops right away.

After placing my first number of nobles, the court of law, entertainer, and gardner come next along with a set of servant huts.

These are all pretty much started or finished by me in the first couple of years or as close to as I can make it.

Of course, this all takes a lot of bricks that is why I suggested you build a dozen brick makers in my other post. The more bricks you have the faster you can build, which is of course tempered by the number bricklayers you also have.

Egyptian Fanatic

Postby Egyptian Fanatic » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Thanks, Keith. I'll trial it that way, Virtual Hug! :D

Return to “Game Help & Strategy”