Love TM? Still have some money?

Anything relating to our company that doesn't fit elsewhere
Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Love TM? Still have some money?

Postby Amun Nefer » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Well then go and show your support buy purchasing the Best of TM collection on Steam (that's what I did :) ) or buy TM games individually through Impulse. re-buy the all games you have. If you bought CotN a while back then buy it again so this time most of the money goes to the devs and not the publishers.

Again, if your wallet still has something in it you can afford to use and if you wanna do something nice for your favourite gaming company then buy their games again!

P.S. This is not an April Fool's Joke. Although I can't say that for my other threads today. :rolleyes:

I'll bet the devs support this idea. :D

tomnobles

Postby tomnobles » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Or GamersGate if you don't want a download client.

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:55 pm

Yeah but Paradox already has enough of my money. :rolleyes:

pcgamer2

Postby pcgamer2 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:52 am

"Amun Nefer" wrote:Well then go and show your support buy purchasing the Best of TM collection on Steam (that's what I did :) ) or buy TM games individually through Impulse. re-buy the all games you have. If you bought CotN a while back then buy it again so this time most of the money goes to the devs and not the publishers.

Again, if your wallet still has something in it you can afford to use and if you wanna do something nice for your favourite gaming company then buy their games again!

P.S. This is not an April Fool's Joke. Although I can't say that for my other threads today. :rolleyes:

I'll bet the devs support this idea. :D

re-buy games? i don't have mosby's or Alexandria edition of COTN, and i like TM games and i guess i am a fan of their games, but to rebuy? i find that a little radical. It would make some more sense if Tilted Mill was in bankruptcy protection, but i don't think they are on that layer

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:54 am

Well to be honest I couldn't get Alexandria to work so I though why not? I also wanted to try and contribute more to the company since sending a check would have been weird.

pcgamer2

Postby pcgamer2 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:17 am

LOL sending a check would be......i would laugh if TM really does get checks mailed in from their fans

the best way to contribute to to Tilted Mill ( even more productive then re buying) would be beta testing their games and sending reports, helping those in forums out so they are happy with tm games, and spread the word, and if others buy the games, you are helping tm there.Beta testing and helping forum may not seem much, but to companies it really does matter,especially with smaller companies with few employees, like with mandriva , if there weren't so many prominent members testing cooker, helping on forum, and spreading the word, lol mandriva would of died long ago, with small employee count and low resources, it would be impossible to make sure the software gets quality control with all the hardware out there, and all the possible code errors and OSes and all that, to be able to carry on without the community beta testing (and is why SCS should of been open beta)

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Yeah. :D

Lol, well I try doing that. (although I've never written a beta report before =/) I suppose I could try spreading the word about TM games, but my friends aren't really gamers I'm afraid to say. One of the reasons I suggested merchandising was so that it would be advertised more easily. I'm just trying to help out the company any way I can. :) TM's also a small company and they too have a great community. Many people like JuliaSet, tomnobles and Tinkerbell do a lot to help people out and in the case of Julia and tom, run their own TM-based sites.

Karter

Postby Karter » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:30 am

MONEY????

Do people still use those worthless pieces of paper?

markedisonchua
Location: Chemaphy Slaying Problem Market and Cyberwarface Office

Postby markedisonchua » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:57 am

That's why updates are too slow because of lack of funds T_T

Return to “The Tilted Mill”