Welcome back the the revamped forums!

Anything relating to our company that doesn't fit elsewhere
Keith

Welcome back the the revamped forums!

Postby Keith » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:15 am

As you can see things have changed. Some things don't work as before (links?) and we probably lost all our attachments again. Jeff mentioned to me that the board was probably going to be moved a new server which I believe we are now on, so we're back where we are after each server change in the past.

Seems like we had some enthusiastic spammers already who have been banned and cleaned up for the time being. I'm still getting used to the new controls. Hopefully, Jeff will drop in and post a message about what all went one the past month or so.

It might take while to get things like personal avatars and some of the board icons in place. I'm assuming there is an intention to do so.

Herodotus

Re: Welcome back the the revamped forums!

Postby Herodotus » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:23 am

Keith wrote:
Seems like we had some enthusiastic spammers already who have been banned and cleaned up for the time being. I

You missed about 7 of them - all dated before your post. There were so many it's not surprising.

Welcome back by the way

Jytte

Postby Jytte » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:57 pm

Uh, hello :) I'm new here, and very sorry to see so many things lost and/or not working. So this means this forum will be 'up and running' again? That would be so great. I'm probably not the only one who just discovered the wonderful world of CotN.
Jytte (alias Ubekhet)

Hanike

Postby Hanike » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:11 pm

You're a disgrace of a company!!!
How can you be that happy when tons of hours of hard work from your users were wasted coz you were incapable of doing anything useful when crisis landed on Sabah?!
What are you gonna do about our cities?!
Everything really just went straight to hell?! Hours and hours building our cities, waking up in the middle of the night to upgrade stuff, trade stress, etc.... all meant nothing, just wasted?!

TM gives so much importance to its users that didn't even send us a single mail to say anything about what was happening, just the automatic mail calling us back to Nile Online coz our "workers were slacking"!

llehsadam

Postby llehsadam » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:24 am

Tilted Mill should post an update as to the state of things. Fans should know what's going on (or more precisely what isn't).

Last update was in 2013. Crazy.

Blade

Postby Blade » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:32 pm

A revamp would imply an upgrade.
Not dropping your VBul license and converting the forum to a random free one, :lol:

But at least the old content was saved this way. Better than starting fresh with a nicer forum.

Okti

Postby Okti » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:04 am

I must admit I agree with other posts, is TM still supporting the game or not? Even the negative shipment bug has not been solved for long time at Theoris, which only needs an upgrade statement in SQL to run. And I am getting scrolls from other players who has supported the game before if it is worth more to support a game not, but still there are plenty of players playing at Theoris and some at Sabah. The situation at Theoris is the shipping bug is affecting more players and at Sabah a very old version of the game installed there!

Come on TM just let us know if you are able to solve those minor problems or not!

Return to “The Tilted Mill”