No HK price for Children of the Nile / Children of the Nile: Alex / Children of the Nile Bundle Pack in Steam

Anything relating to our company that doesn't fit elsewhere
bearforeverfriends

No HK price for Children of the Nile / Children of the Nile: Alex / Children of the Nile Bundle Pack in Steam

Postby bearforeverfriends » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Hi Tilted Mill,

I am living in Hong Kong and I am using Steam to purchase PC game.

I am a city builder fans and I found that there are Children of the Nile / Children of the Nile: Alex / Children of the Nile Bundle Pack available in Steam.

However, there are no price for the games and I cannot purchase the game. I have asked Steam support and they told me that the publisher (YOU) have no set the price of the game for my region (HK).

Would you set the price for the game in Steam so that I can purchase the game, please? (Of course, for a reasonable price)

Best,

Jedi Bear

PCDania

Re: No HK price for Children of the Nile / Children of the Nile: Alex / Children of the Nile Bundle Pack in Steam

Postby PCDania » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Hi bearforeverfriends

First: If Steam has said the publisher of Children of the Nile is Tilted Mill, then they are not correct. Sega is the publisher.

That said, you can get the game on gog.com http://www.gog.com/game/children_of_the_nile_complete and it's legally DRM free.

Reed

Re: No HK price for Children of the Nile / Children of the Nile: Alex / Children of the Nile Bundle Pack in Steam

Postby Reed » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:10 am

Thank you, PCDania. :p
You could always move to a location where it's not restricted :D

Return to “The Tilted Mill”