Population?

Discussion and help with creating scenarios and campaigns in the Editor
Jytte

Population?

Postby Jytte » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:46 pm

As I've never actually finished a scenario the way you're 'supposed to' ( I just build what I feel like and have fun), I have never produced a 'win page or message'. Only reason I know such a thing exists is because I've seen a screen picture of it somewhere in some forum. It said 'population: xxx'. This is the only time I've seen 'population' anywhere. I have estimated my pops the hard way by multiplying number of buildings with the number of people in them (avg) and adding that up. IS there such a thing somewhere, and I haven't seen it?

Alternately, if I could 'fire at will' a trigger to give me a 'win page' ....just declaring uh, victory I guess, without any condition.... that would then give me a pop-count at the time, right? possible?

I'll still be doing the calculating thing, as I use it to track the 'people who produce food' to 'people who eat it' ratio. That's a good measure of viability I've found. But, I'd love to have the actual population number, if it's somewhere to be had.
Jytte (alias Ubekhet)

Tinkerbell

Re: Population?

Postby Tinkerbell » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Sorry, no population indicator until a win screen.

You can add up the People Report w/o soldiers, multiply by about 3.5 (wife & 1.5 kids), then add soldiers back in.

Jytte

Re: Population?

Postby Jytte » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:24 pm

Yea, that's what I thought. Thank you :)
Jytte (alias Ubekhet)

Return to “Editing”