Dynasty III The Age of the Pyramid Builders

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
thegrad

Postby thegrad » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:44 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:And on to Itj-tawy... :D

EDIT: I meant on to Maidum... ;)

REEDIT: Whew Doggies! :D That's definitely Pyramid Building™! :eek:

Thank you so much for your excellent 5-part Campaign, Grad! Loved it! :) :) :)

Thank you Tinkerbell for playing the game. I am so glad you liked the pyramid building. :D :D

Sheshong

Postby Sheshong » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:34 pm

Nice cities Tinkerbell!

catgoddess83

Thanks!

Postby catgoddess83 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:22 pm

Dear Grad
Thanks for making this campaign; I enjoy successive scenarios. :D I also liked that this was trade oriented. I have one tiny complaint...... waiting for envoys to occur for the next foray made me slightly nuts, But this is only a small caveat. :rolleyes: Thanks again for all your hard work! ;)
Cat

thegrad

Thank you

Postby thegrad » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:51 pm

catgoddess83 wrote:Dear Grad
Thanks for making this campaign; I enjoy successive scenarios. :D I also liked that this was trade oriented. I have one tiny complaint...... waiting for envoys to occur for the next foray made me slightly nuts, But this is only a small caveat. :rolleyes: Thanks again for all your hard work! ;)
Cat

Thank you catgoddess83 for your kind words. Envoys are sometimes slow to appear, but I believe they were used to open trade in that time period.
Thanks again for playing the game. :) :) :)

texasmine

Thanks so much for the fun!

Postby texasmine » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:02 pm

Have been super busy and unable to play for a while. Just finished Dynasty and really enjoyed trying a different city layout....which was possible since I didn't have marauders to worry about. Thank you for continuing to provide us with great entertainment.

thegrad

Postby thegrad » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:07 am

texasmine wrote:Have been super busy and unable to play for a while. Just finished Dynasty and really enjoyed trying a different city layout....which was possible since I didn't have marauders to worry about. Thank you for continuing to provide us with great entertainment.

Thank you texasmine for playing the game. I would love to see your new city layout. I seem to be stuck on my layouts,but I can't seem to keep my people happy when I try different ones. :)

texasmine

Postby texasmine » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:34 pm

Off to Egypt -- will send when I get back

thegrad

Postby thegrad » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:47 pm

texasmine wrote:Off to Egypt -- will send when I get back

Have a safe trip,will look for your city when you get back. :D

clayson4908

Nebkha

Postby clayson4908 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:58 am

Just finished the first scenario -- I think this is the biggest city, with 24 nobles, that I have built. You make the best maps for just building. Starting the second scenario soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thegrad

Super City

Postby thegrad » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:39 pm

"clayson4908" wrote:Just finished the first scenario -- I think this is the biggest city, with 24 nobles, that I have built. You make the best maps for just building. Starting the second scenario soon.

Clayson4908, I don't know how you do it, but each new city gets more in depth with your use of the tiles and walls. I look forward to seeing your next one. Thank you for playing and posting your great cities. :) :)

clayson4908

Djoser

Postby clayson4908 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:36 pm

grad -- thanks for the comments -- I enjoy building the cities. Here's Memphis -- is a smaller, more compact city, but it works well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kiya

Postby Kiya » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:00 am

A new campaign saved for gloomy days, and now it is just the time to enjoy it.

Here is my first city. Only one thing I noticed. I should have needed leather for the upkeep of the limestone site but I got all the needed limestone without leather upkeep. Actually Punt that provides leather was one of the last sites to open. Anyway I loved the scenario. Thanks :)

PS Where are some of the snapshots/win screens gone?

thegrad

Thank you

Postby thegrad » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:49 pm

"Kiya" wrote:A new campaign saved for gloomy days, and now it is just the time to enjoy it.

Here is my first city. Only one thing I noticed. I should have needed leather for the upkeep of the limestone site but I got all the needed limestone without leather upkeep. Actually Punt that provides leather was one of the last sites to open. Anyway I loved the scenario. Thanks :)

PS Where are some of the snapshots/win screens gone?

I really like your city. Hope you enjoy the rest of them. It seems like a lot of attachments did not transfer from one server to other one, we lost a lot of pics of win screens and cities. Thanks again for playing. :D :D

clayson4908

Sekhemkhet

Postby clayson4908 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:45 pm

Third down -- is expanded on the city design used in Djoser. A very intricate trading network -- nicely done.

thegrad

Great City

Postby thegrad » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:27 pm

"clayson4908" wrote:Third down -- is expanded on the city design used in Djoser. A very intricate trading network -- nicely done.

Clayson4908; Your cities are so inviting, I can only imagine how happy your people are. Thanks for letting me see your great city. :D

clayson4908

Khaba

Postby clayson4908 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:13 am

A new city layout -- it took a while to finish the pyramids. I like the interlocking WM but miss having small basalt and need more things to commemorate.

thegrad

Great Job

Postby thegrad » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:40 am

"clayson4908" wrote:A new city layout -- it took a while to finish the pyramids. I like the interlocking WM but miss having small basalt and need more things to commemorate.

Thank you for playing the game, A great city as always. With your talent it would be hard for you not to make your citys shine. I hope you will not mind when I copy some of your layouts, they are terrific.

clayson4908

Postby clayson4908 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:05 pm

"thegrad" wrote:With your talent it would be hard for you not to make your citys shine. I hope you will not mind when I copy some of your layouts, they are terrific.

grad -- thanks, I'm not sure its talent, I am just very facinated with the layout process. Copy anything you like -- I am flattered.

clayson4908

Huni

Postby clayson4908 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Nice campaign -- I always enjoy playing your maps -- I hope to see some new ones soon.

thegrad

Thank you, Great looking city

Postby thegrad » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:42 pm

"clayson4908" wrote:Nice campaign -- I always enjoy playing your maps -- I hope to see some new ones soon.

Thank you for playing and also for posting your great cities. I do have a new one in the works, and hope to have it up soon. :D

Return to “User-created Scenarios”