Pharaoh takes a vacation

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
thegrad

Pharaoh takes a vacation

Postby thegrad » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:03 am

In this scenario the monument building for this pharaoh is real, everything else is pure speculation. This map is 100 X 100. I hope you have fun with this game.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Enki

Postby Enki » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:01 am

Hi thegrad!
While looking at your city photos I noticed that your Palace is golden (yellow) and the temple is red. :cool: Where did you get the files from for these two changes? I already found the plazas & colored townhouses posted from the King Faticus, :D but haven't ran across these yet. I want these badly!!!!

Kiya

Postby Kiya » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:11 am

Enki wrote:Hi thegrad!
While looking at your city photos I noticed that your Palace is golden (yellow) and the temple is red. :cool: Where did you get the files from for these two changes? I already found the plazas & colored townhouses posted from the King Faticus, :D but haven't ran across these yet. I want these badly!!!!

Here are some links to them. http://www.tiltedmill.com/forums/showpost.php?p=178279&postcount=125 :)
and welcome to the forums :)

Enki

Postby Enki » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:35 am

Kiya wrote:Here are some links to them. http://www.tiltedmill.com/forums/showpost.php?p=178279&postcount=125 :)
and welcome to the forums :)

Praise be to thee Kiya most high for hearing my prayers and pouring out your kindness on me like sweet summer rains. As Amun-Re you have transcended the heavens and brought brightness to my existance and I will exalt you and raise great temples to honor your wonder ;) ......and many gracious thanks to you Keith for the temples mods you have created that will allow me to build these great cities. :D

edited update......

Thanks Kiya for the link! I was digging around for the files but guess I hadn't quite dug deep enough into the bin to find them. Now with the new files in place my cities are awesome. :D Here's the linkto my uploaded pics with the new dds files in place.

These are just soooo :cool: !!!!!!
Last edited by Enki on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scratcher

Postby Scratcher » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:07 pm

Fantastic scenario. The brick tiles on the ground were a very nice touch.
Thanks!

thegrad

Postby thegrad » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:53 pm

Scratcher wrote:Fantastic scenario. The brick tiles on the ground were a very nice touch.
Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words. I would love to see a picture of your city. :)

Kiya

Postby Kiya » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:49 pm

Enki wrote:Praise be to thee Kiya most high for hearing my prayers and pouring out your kindness on me like sweet summer rains. As Amun-Re you have transcended the heavens and brought brightness to my existance and I will exalt you and raise great temples to honor your wonder ;) ......and many gracious thanks to you Keith for the temples mods you have created that will allow me to build these great cities. :D

edited update......

Thanks Kiya for the link! I was digging around for the files but guess I hadn't quite dug deep enough into the bin to find them. Now with the new files in place my cities are awesome. :D Here's the linkto my uploaded pics with the new dds files in place.

These are just soooo :cool: !!!!!!

I'm so very glad you're enjoying CoTN and these colour mods for it. And thanks for your lovely words for me. :o :)
BTW did you have a close look at the palace front yard? There is a pretty Sun and Moon Palace design there.

Sheshong

Pharaoh takes a vacation

Postby Sheshong » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:42 pm

What great sound effects and the city map is so different and beautiful! :) :)
Enjoyed this game. Thanks for all of your games and all of the hard work you put into them.
Looking for the next one. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sheshong

Postby Sheshong » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Sheshong wrote:What great sound effects and the city map is so different and beautiful! :) :)
Enjoyed this game. Thanks for all of your games and all of the hard work you put into them.
Looking for the next one. :D

Forgot my win screen, here it is.

thegrad

Postby thegrad » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:43 pm

Sheshong, Thank you for your kind words. You made your city look like a mountain snow painting. I look forward to seeing your cities in everyone's scenairos. Great Job!!

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:51 am

Loved the snow & the scenario, Grad! Thank you! :)

It took a bit longer to finish the Pretty! :D

thegrad

Postby thegrad » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:40 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:Loved the snow & the scenario, Grad! Thank you! :)

It took a bit longer to finish the Pretty! :D

Tinkerbell; So glad you liked the game, your city looked great, looooved the pyramids. :D :D :D

clayson4908

Postby clayson4908 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:35 am

Grad -- as always another fun scenario but I don't know about snow in the desert -- easy scenario and a nice map -- I like when you give me bricks and basalt. A fairly straight forward city for me -- I was trying out a new neighborhood design for the nobles. Comments anyone?

MoonHeart

Postby MoonHeart » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:21 am

100x100? That very small. :eek: Yay! A hard one! :D

thegrad

Postby thegrad » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:39 am

"clayson4908" wrote:Grad -- as always another fun scenario but I don't know about snow in the desert -- easy scenario and a nice map -- I like when you give me bricks and basalt. A fairly straight forward city for me -- I was trying out a new neighborhood design for the nobles. Comments anyone?

I know you have heard of the movie "The Snows of Kilimanjaro" which was set in Africa. Well that is where my pharaoh went on his vacation. Remember the desert is really hot in the summer.

Love the new layout of the city, but could not see how people could get to the bakery. I don't think you can make a bad city, they are all so beautiful.
Thank you for playing and posting your snapshots.

clayson4908

Postby clayson4908 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:19 am

"thegrad" wrote:I know you have heard of the movie "The Snows of Kilimanjaro" which was set in Africa. Well that is where my pharaoh went on his vacation. Remember the desert is really hot in the summer.

Love the new layout of the city, but could not see how people could get to the bakery. I don't think you can make a bad city, they are all so beautiful.
Thank you for playing and posting your snapshots.

Grad -- Know the movie well -- but I like using the plain plaza and it was exactly the same color as the snow. The bakery seems to work -- it looks like people go through the corner. You should see some of the earlier versions of each city before I put all my brick builders to work while I rebuild.

Return to “User-created Scenarios”