Realm of the Gods

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
NobleSeth

Postby NobleSeth » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:28 pm

hello there! i started to play this cool scenario again, i have no mayor problems but... again i have the message Material Bloqued by Water. The thing is i can buld in the other side but i would like to see the statues crossing the river just for fun...

as you can see i have the 2 barge landing with the cargo ships.
i just built another 2 barge landing try try different location, but as you know this map have limit cedar.

so... is there any way i can anticipate if the barge landing will work? like, should be in deep water? if so how i know is deep water? lol

thanks a lot!...

EDIT: Finally Finish this scenario? i d k why i cant attach snapshop? it says failed to up load image.
EDIT: thanks to skydrive here is my snapshot :)

http://cid-379fe89df59002e3.office.live.com/self.aspx/ArchivosCompartidos/CotN011.jpg
Last edited by NobleSeth on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Sorry I didn't see your post until now. :o
Glad you managed to win the scenario anyway!

I only tested it once with the statues on the other side and it worked; I built the barge landings near the mines and near the floodplain at the other end of the river (far from the start pyramid). When I made the map I tried to produce many straight river banks and steep slopes (water should be deep enough everywhere despite the floodplains), so there should be plenty space to build landings, but I recommend to place them not too far from each other, since barges can get stuck if they have to travel far up and down the river.

Barge landings should always reach in deep water, but how deep is deep enough is hard to tell, I think you should try for your own in a not ressource critical scenario to get a little experience regarding this. best bet is to always wait until the end of flood season when you place a landing, so you see the natural water level.

Scirano

Postby Scirano » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi sakasiru, I've recently gotten back into playing COTN, and I would really appreciate it if you re-uploaded this great of a scenario. Thanks :D

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:53 am

Hi!

Thanks for your interest!
I luckily found several versions of it in my old folders, so I will try to upload the scenario on heavengames (since it isn't possible here anymore). I guess it will take a few days, though.

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 pm

EDIT: question answered.

Scirano

Postby Scirano » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:15 am

Thank you for your speed.

pharaonkheops

Re: Realm of the Gods

Postby pharaonkheops » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:17 pm

OK, I know the post is old, but I have a little question:

Having 10 papyrus makers and a reserve set at 1000 let me blocked at 360 units. Do I really have to build about 30 papyrus makers in order to complete that quest???!!!???

Keith

Postby Keith » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:25 am

Each papyrus maker will hold 10 finished scrolls. I don't know what the papyrus goal is in the scenario off hand. If you need 1000 scrolls, then you can stop trade with those cities that want them and build enough papyrus makers to store up the required amount of scrolls the scenario prescribes.

pharaonkheops

Postby pharaonkheops » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Actually, seems to be 36 papyrus by shop (got 10 makers and 360 stored). But this is still many (many many many) shops to build...
Was hoping those guys would use dop to drop the excess production... /cry

Edit: the quest objective is to store 1000 scrolls...

Return to “User-created Scenarios”