Valley of Tranquility

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:29 pm

"NobleSeth" wrote:i will try to start all pyramids only with finelimestone, i dont know what other requeriment i am missing

The hint is 20 large mastabas. ;) Now, the scenariomaker forgot to use >= in her trigger, so it has to be exactly 20. We would consider the exactly 20 a bug, so no worries spilling those beans. If you build too many, you will have to delete back to 20.

I have 2 Scribes working in the exchange, and they are still going far away, they live just in front, maybe they just dont have luck, the luxury shopkeepers go to the exchange without problem.

Yes, I know! Scribes are very picky creatures. They really need a personal bakery, papyrusmaker & all shops nearby.

very good i will try it, i was swithing between helthcare and temples lol :D

Ah, switching priest jobs all the time doesn't work so well. For your city, you should not need 4 health centers, if designed properly. I would think two, on opposite ends of city, would be fine for this city; and a 3rd only with tons of laborers/soldiers/Nobles (meaning farmers).
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 pm

NobleSeth wrote:about running both 1.3 and Alex, did not you try, install 1.3, change the name of the folder, and then install again with Alexandría?

That's a good idea. I will try it now.

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Ah, I think I remember how I did it now. I'll have to do it when I get home and have the CD.

I believe I had to rename the directory, then do a fresh install to the default directory, and then have Impulse upgrade it.

I think that is going to work, and I will have NobleSeth to thank for that, even though it should have been obvious to me. Duh! :o

¡Excelente, NobleSeth! Gracias por su ayuda.

Elizabethus

Postby Elizabethus » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:10 am

Looks like everyone is having fun. Tinkerbell seems to be handling the situation very well. Thankyou Tinkerbell!
I just hope you are all enjoying the scenario. :)

NobleSeth

Postby NobleSeth » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:26 am

"Tinkerbell" wrote:The hint is 20 large mastabas. ;) Now, the scenariomaker forgot to use >= in her trigger, so it has to be exactly 20. We would consider the exactly 20 a bug, so no worries spilling those beans. If you build too many, you will have to delete back to 20.

Yes, I know! Scribes are very picky creatures. They really need a personal bakery, papyrusmaker & all shops nearby.

Ah, switching priest jobs all the time doesn't work so well. For your city, you should not need 4 health centers, if designed properly. I would think two, on opposite ends of city, would be fine for this city; and a 3rd only with tons of laborers/soldiers/Nobles (meaning farmers).

hiya Tinkerbell, cool i recreated the scenario, not reds anymore :) , and finally i got about the 20 small mastaba, just waiting the win screen. Thanks :D

What do you think about my great marker center, i got 715 Breads in some years :D

NobleSeth

Postby NobleSeth » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:27 am

"Yahya" wrote:Ah, I think I remember how I did it now. I'll have to do it when I get home and have the CD.

I believe I had to rename the directory, then do a fresh install to the default directory, and then have Impulse upgrade it.

I think that is going to work, and I will have NobleSeth to thank for that, even though it should have been obvious to me. Duh! :o

¡Excelente, NobleSeth! Gracias por su ayuda.

Good! :D happy to help, de nada, you are very welcome !

NobleSeth

Postby NobleSeth » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:28 am

"Elizabethus" wrote:Looks like everyone is having fun. Tinkerbell seems to be handling the situation very well. Thankyou Tinkerbell!
I just hope you are all enjoying the scenario. :)

Really loved your scenario dude! :D beutifull landscapes

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Just finished this scenario, nice casual gameplay. I ended up with a ton of bricks since I built up my city before I hit the trigger for the limestone site.

Very nice non military campaign, thanks. :cool:
:cool:

Return to “User-created Scenarios”