Valley of Tranquility

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
Elizabethus

Valley of Tranquility

Postby Elizabethus » Fri May 28, 2010 8:41 am

Can you rise to the challenge and build the required tombs in The Valley of Tranquility.
A scenario to challenge and yet one to relax and enjoy. Once completed you can continue and make The Valley of Tranquility the most beautiful in all of Egypt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:35 am

Nice. I'll try this out when I have the time. :)

tomnobles

Postby tomnobles » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Nice one Elizabethus! Did you use CotN 1.3 or Alexandria to make the scenario?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tomnobles on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elizabethus

Postby Elizabethus » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:02 am

Thank you tomnobles I appreciate your feedback.
I used the enhanced version 1.3.01 plus have Alexandria. :)

texasmine

Postby texasmine » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Can hardly wait to try your scenarios! I've been out of pocket vis-a-vis CoN for quite a while, but expect to get back to the fun.

It's wonderful to have another creative scenario maker.

Elizabethus

Postby Elizabethus » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:31 am

That is great texasmine. I will be so happy if you enjoy the scenarios. :) I am enjoying making them and have heaps of ideas. Do let me know how it all turns out for you.

tomnobles

Postby tomnobles » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:31 pm

"Elizabethus" wrote:Thank you tomnobles I appreciate your feedback.
I used the enhanced version 1.3.01 plus have Alexandria. :)

Reason I asked was it would crash on load with my 1.3 but worked ok with Alexanderia. Could be something with my machine, I just replaced the motherboard, added some memory and upgraded the video card to DirectX 11.

I would have posted some shots but I had the res too high and they are way too big in size.

amaiden

Postby amaiden » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Thank you spent a whole day on this one, not because it was difficult but because I found it very relaxing.

Elizabethus

Postby Elizabethus » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:50 am

Thank you amaiden. Your feedback on my scenarios is much appreciated. I have a few more on the 'drawing board'. :)

idgecat

Postby idgecat » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:08 am

Looking forward to more -- your scenarios are great :)

Elizabethus

Postby Elizabethus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:14 am

Thanks for playing idgecat, I appreciate your feedback. :)

NobleSeth

Postby NobleSeth » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 pm

great scenario, but. i can find limestones :( , no trade is opening and is a long time playing.

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 am

I will check that.

NobleSeth

Postby NobleSeth » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:04 pm

hiya Yahya :) , i see some ppl have finish the scenario but i can't find the limestone ...

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Actually, I can't check it. That scenario is made with Alexandria, and I can't open it, because I don't have Alexandria installed.

The reason for that is because I couldn't figure out again how to install both Version 1.3 and Alexandria, so I left it off.

When people don't have Alexandria version, which is kind of common, the scenarios will crash, so any scenario made on Alexandria cannot be played by a person with version 1.3.

However, any scenario made with 1.3 can be made by all.

Silly. But in any case, I can't look at the scenario to figure out what is up.

My first guess, if there is no limestone on the map, is that it is on the World Level map somewhere. If you don't see it now, I suggest you keep opening sites on that map until everything is open. You might even need to KEEP sites open to satisfy a requirement.

If you haven't opened everything on the World Level, then keep going. Eventually that limestone will appear.

NobleSeth

Postby NobleSeth » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:27 pm

hi Yahya!, well i opened every single trader route, but i not sure if i fully satisfy them, are still opened, never complaint, i am now uploading the save file, pity u can not test it ...

Save File Click Here

In this saved file also comes the question:

Why the luxury shopkeers go to the exchange, and the kopeshes makers who are in front of the exchange are not going? weird! :D

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 am

It definitely is a pity I can't look at it. If anyone can tell me (again), how to get both 1.3 and Alex running on this PC, I'd love to know.

Are there enemy camps on that map? If so, you might need to get them to open another site. Also, exploration might need to be done.

Read the scenario instructions, and see if there are any tips. You might be missing something the designer required to open up a new site, like to build a small pyramid or have an army, or something like that.

We designers can set all kinds of crazy requirements on you. :D

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:47 am

Howdy, NobleSeth!

The clever scenariomaker can create triggers that when conditions are met, World Map sites will appear, like a regular limestone site.

The clue is in the scenario goals.

I don't understand your exchange question. Your save opens with a kopeshmaker going to a copper mine SA cuz the exchange is closed.

A Note about your Health Care Red Alert on your Admin Report. Health Center pathing is a bit weird in this game. The trick is to build the Dedicated Health Priest between the apothecary & hospital to keep both of them lit. If one of the pair is farther away, it won't get lit up as much, somethmes never.

Good Luck! :)
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:12 am, edited 6 times in total.

NobleSeth

Postby NobleSeth » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Howdy Tinkerbell !
"Tinkerbell" wrote:Howdy, NobleSeth!

The clever scenariomaker can create triggers that when conditions are met, World Map sites will appear, like a regular limestone site.

The clue is in the scenario goals.

i will try to start all pyramids only with finelimestone, i dont know what other requeriment i am missing

"Tinkerbell" wrote:
I don't understand your exchange question. Your save opens with a kopeshmaker going to a copper mine SA cuz the exchange is closed.

I have 2 Scribes working in the exchange, and they are still going far away, they live just in front, maybe they just dont have luck, the luxury shopkeepers go to the exchange without problem.

"Tinkerbell" wrote:A Note about your Health Care Red Alert on your Admin Report. Health Center pathing is a bit weird in this game. The trick is to build the Dedicated Health Priest between the apothecary & hospital to keep both of them lit. If one of the pair is farther away, it won't get lit up as much, somethmes never.

very good i will try it, i was swithing between helthcare and temples lol :D

NobleSeth

Postby NobleSeth » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:46 pm

"Yahya" wrote:It definitely is a pity I can't look at it. If anyone can tell me (again), how to get both 1.3 and Alex running on this PC, I'd love to know.

Are there enemy camps on that map? If so, you might need to get them to open another site. Also, exploration might need to be done.

Read the scenario instructions, and see if there are any tips. You might be missing something the designer required to open up a new site, like to build a small pyramid or have an army, or something like that.

We designers can set all kinds of crazy requirements on you. :D

yeah, the designers make me mad xD, no enemy camp, all is explored.

about running both 1.3 and Alex, did not you try, install 1.3, change the name of the folder, and then install again with Alexandría?

Return to “User-created Scenarios”