Dream of Kmt - A New Scenario for CotN 1.3

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
Wati I

Dream of Kmt - A New Scenario for CotN 1.3

Postby Wati I » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:10 am

Yes you read it right - a new scenario. I discovered this game about a year ago (better late than never) and quickly became hooked. I've enjoyed many of the user created scenarios that I grabbed before they disappeared from here but found myself wanting more. So the only thing I could do was make one myself. I had a lot of fun and it turned out pretty nice so I posted it to Heaven Games' Scenarios collection in case there was still interest in the game out there. To my surprise a dozen or so people have downloaded it so far and I've even gotten a positive review from one and that has lead me to believe perhaps I should make mention of it here as well.

It's a large map with plenty of resources (I generally used 40 Nobles during testing but there's room for more if you think 25 EW's can handle them) and room to build. The story is of a small village that, faced with the prospect of Roman rule, decide to try to preserve the ancient ways of their land and return it to it's former glory.

So if you too are still playing and looking for something new, hop on over to Heaven Games to download it and give it try. All comments, good or bad are welcome.

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Hey Wati I! Welcome! :)

This is cool. I might play it when I finish my school work.

Wati I

Postby Wati I » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Great. Let me know what you think.

Amrine

Postby Amrine » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:15 am

I am working on your scenario, and it's fun. The map is clean, and the goals are clear but challenging. I've had a few failed floods so things are progressing pretty slowly.

Nekhen didn't want to mess with me. hehe. I found that very amusing.

I vote this is a fun scenario even though I have not finished it yet.

Wati I

Postby Wati I » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Thanks Amrine! Glad you are enjoying it.

evilbill-agqx

Postby evilbill-agqx » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Oh this looks cool, I'm always happy to play a new CotN scenario! Thank you! :)
"When Tal Rasha chose to embody the spirit of Baal, he knew his doom was to wrestle eternally against the will of the greater Evil. Look around you and ask yourself, Has the battle been won or lost?"
- Lysander

Wati I

Postby Wati I » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Thank you evilbill. Hope you have some fun!

Jeff Fiske

Thanks Wati

Postby Jeff Fiske » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:38 pm

One of the things that is rewarding as a developer is to see your work continue to touch new players.

Thanks for the effort. You brought a smile to my face.

Wati I

Postby Wati I » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:51 pm

I guess I have much to thank you for Jeff. But for now I'll stick to the acknowledgement. Consider it a small return on the smiles you've given me.

Waiting for Medieval Mayor.

Return to “User-created Scenarios”