Scenario downloads

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
Atem

Scenario downloads

Postby Atem » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 pm

I realise that I'm being something of a necromancer here, but I figure that with the upcoming game Medieval Mayor folks might get interested in the old City Building games once more (which is what I've done, in fact).

That said, I've been hunting all over the web for some old scenarios that were once posted here, but are no longer available due to the forum crash or move, as I understand it. Specifically, I was seeking the Farmville scenario made by Tinkerbell, so if anyone can provide any assistance, it would be much appreciated.

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:48 pm

I just searched my drive, as well as the heavengames forums, but Farmville is not available in either location, unfortunately.

That said, I am sure someone has it and will get it to you.

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:15 pm

I do have a "farmville.scn" here, it's pretty small, so I don't know if it's okay, though.
Any idea where I can upload it?

Atem

Postby Atem » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Thank (the) god(s) someone replied, I was worried that this board was dead for good. Thank you for looking Yahya, though I perhaps should have mentioned that I had already checked HG (by downloading every file in sight). And I am very relieved that someone has the file I am looking for sakasiru. There are a few file upload sites such as Mediafire and 4shared, though I'm not sure if you need to pay to upload files. At the very least, I believe you will need to create an account.

I look forward to future replies :)

tobing

Postby tobing » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:22 am

"sakasiru" wrote:I do have a "farmville.scn" here, it's pretty small, so I don't know if it's okay, though.
Any idea where I can upload it?

I have an account on MS SkyDrive, and there I have already put the collection of SCS mods. If you send me the file, I can upload it there.

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:05 am

Either that, or you can just upload it to heavengames because that's a good backup. That said, it can take a day or two for uploads to post there.

Whatever you decide, sakasiru (Hi, by the way, and to tobing also :) ), please put a link in the original Farmville thread here so people can find it later. :)

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:06 am

Oh, and also, if any of you have Sand Wars III, I would love to have a copy. I have lost my original.

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:30 am

Thanks to you all. I have uploaded it at heavengames now since this seems to be the go-to place for people looking for lost scenarios. It hasn't appeared yet, so I hope I did it all right.

I don't have Sand Wars 3, sadly, though I think I have played it once. I seem to have erased several scenarios from my files, I even miss some of my own :( :eek: Maybe I find some on a backup drive.

tobing

Postby tobing » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:01 pm

heavengames is a better place for single scenarios. The SCS Mod collection was over 300MB, so we needed something else. :eek:

Atem

Postby Atem » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:28 am

Thank you very much sakasiru :) I am so glad to finally have this scenario.

And tobing, if you wish to upload your collection of campaigns I think 4shared is the way to go, Mediafire definetly requires payment for an account even if you don't wish to upload anything. 4shared however allows you to create an account for free, though I'm not 100% sure if you can upload a 300+ mb file.

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 am

I found an old backup folder with several scenarios of my own and others. (even SW3 - yay!)
So if you are saerching for some other old scenarios, please ask.

Ironlion45

Postby Ironlion45 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:31 pm

A good place to check would also be COTN Heaven's scenario section.

Come to think of it, i see that Saksiru has uploaded a number of scenarios that were lost from here on the forums there, including Sand Wars, Exile, REalm of the gods, etc.
Last edited by Ironlion45 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Yes, I figured it would be best to upload them somewhere where already other scenarios are saved and collected. It's hard enough for fans to find their way to the user created scenarios, I think they shouldn't be spread around the internet on top of that.
That said, if you have another server that collects them, feel free to upload any of mine.

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Yeah, I was thinking the other day that I might put the scenario editors' manual up over there, for collectivization's sake.

Return to “User-created Scenarios”