The floating pyramid

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
texasmine

The floating pyramid

Postby texasmine » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:53 pm

Does anyone have a copy of RJG's Floating Pyramid? I lost mine when my computer crashed.

RJG

Floating Pyramid

Postby RJG » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Hi Texasmine,

I just saw your post looking for The Floating Pyramid. It’s been a while since I’ve checked this forum.

Checking all my backups I did find a few versions of the floating pyramid. Looking at them I don’t think they are the exact ones I originally posted. They are probably very close to the originals with a few minor changes. All in all I think they are basically the same. I wish I had time to try them out to be sure they work correctly, but I don’t.

If you get time to play them, let me know how they played and if there were any problems with these versions.

These scenarios require Alexandria to play

If you like a challenge, download – RJG-Floating Pyramid.scn

If you just like to build without any timelines or Raiders, download - RJG-Floating Pyramid-Sandbox.scn

Good Luck.

texasmine

Floating Pyramid

Postby texasmine » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:00 pm

Thank you so much, RJG. I really enjoyed playing your scenario, as evidenced by the incessant ranting with which I abused my computer. I'll certainly let you know how these work out.

RJG

RJG-Floating Pyramid

Postby RJG » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:21 pm

After playing my recently posted scenario, RJG-Floating Pyramid.scn, I am certain this is not my original one posted years ago. This is a very difficult version of the original. I remember I played it numerous times before I was able to win it back in the day. IMO this is way too difficult. I will look again for the original and if I find it, I will post it.

If anyone has won this scenario, please let me know. This is a very difficult, almost impossible, scenario to win.

RJG

Postby RJG » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:56 pm

After going through some more backups, I believe I have found the original version of the Floating Pyramid that was posted here years ago. This version, RJG-Floating Pyramid-Ver3.0-e, is a bit easier than the version, RJG-Floating Pyramid.scn, posted above. I have played this version and won the scenario. It is still a challenge.

Note: This scenario requires Alexandria to play.

Enjoy…. :)
Last edited by RJG on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

texasmine

Postby texasmine » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:11 pm

I tried the first scenario, and ran out of time just as I was ready to launch the attack against Greece. I just won version 3.0, and you are correct: it is still very difficult. Great fun!

RJG

RJG-Floating Pyramid...

Postby RJG » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Hi Texasmine,

The first scenario I posted, RJG-Floating Pyramid.scn, is what I call an extremely hard, nearly impossible, scenario. Most people would have a very hard time winning it. I did win it years ago but it took me many tries.

RJG-Floating Pyramid-Ver3.0-e, is very close to what I poster here years ago. It is still a real challenge for sure. Congratulations on the win.

RjG

Return to “User-created Scenarios”