Ramses the Great - new scenario

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
Jytte

Re: Ramses the Great - new scenario

Postby Jytte » Tue May 22, 2018 10:08 pm

Sorry Texasmine, it's very late here and it's been a while...

This :"When you send soldiers to Sekhem, you have to delete the barracks while the soldiers are off map. Then they won't return." is utter rubish LOL

The thing about deleting the barracks is so they won't fill up again, and you can do it as soon as they're leaving. The rest still applies. And it works for me.
Jytte (alias Ubekhet)

Jytte

Postby Jytte » Tue May 22, 2018 10:15 pm

Also, Texasmine... do you have a cult temple for Orisis?
Jytte (alias Ubekhet)

texasmine

Postby texasmine » Wed May 23, 2018 2:49 am

I have only 14 nobles. I'll replay and let you know the results.

texasmine

Postby texasmine » Wed May 23, 2018 3:12 am

Since I had only 14 nobles, I just added 16 more, but the lag time is excruciating. Still no win message, but it's obvious my computer won't handle that large a population. Yes, I had the required temples and cult temples; I even added a few temples, just in case I missed something. I didn't realize I needed 30 nobles. When I have time, I'll replay in the sandbox mode. It's a fun scenario. Thanks for your hard work.

Jytte

Postby Jytte » Wed May 23, 2018 9:28 am

You would have to wait for them all to be fully developed, and that probably won't happen on your machine. Sorry about that, I don't have a smaller machine to test on, so I don't really know how this affects the game.
But, Texasmine, getting through that scenario with only 14 nobles, that makes you a winner in my book ! :D

I played Ramses with 48 nobles, and no problems, so thought 30 would be ok. I'll keep that in mind when I make another 'big' scenario. The next two are much 'smaller', not demanding in power, so should not be a problem.

Thank you for playing and leaving a feedback.

I assume you're from Texas? I lived in Tyler for some years, loved it and miss it ! Say hello for me :)
Jytte (alias Ubekhet)

Return to “User-created Scenarios”