Kepher v3.2

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
NumakNatut III

Postby NumakNatut III » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:05 am

You are bang on with your comments Gordon. Thanks. I will see if I can get time next week to tweak the startup. If the villagers started out populating huts rather than having to build them, It would allow placement of the palace immediately.

To work around this, PAUSE the game as soon as it starts and place the palace in the sweet spot.

I'm working two jobs at the moment. And all through every weekend for the next several weeks. Most of it away from home, the CotN forum, and my PC, so... well, you will understand that my gaming time is a bit scarce atm.

Excellent feedback on the scenario. :)

Raccoon_TOF

Postby Raccoon_TOF » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:07 pm

IIRC, when I started this scenario, I actually located my Palace at the base of the cliffs that the mines are located along, on the opposite end from where you have it in the screenshots. I'd have to reload the save to be sure though, and unfortunately my CotN CD is still packed till I actually get moved into the new apartment. I'll be sure to check as soon as I do though (finishing this scenario is actually one of the first things I plan on doing when I get there :P )

CarrieThompson13@hotmail.

Let ya know

Postby CarrieThompson13@hotmail. » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:47 am

Ok. I'm putting off Oceana for this first. An island scares me. But your next one looks interesting. I love expanding! I'll let ya know soon how this turns out. I'm staying up late to play it. :D i'm not good at managing resources. I run out and have to wait. So this will be a learning experience ;) I like huge cities. If ya wanna see some pics...useersets under SheRa13. "From my Prehistoric Helicopter".

CarrieThompson13@hotmail.

Wow!!!!!!!

Postby CarrieThompson13@hotmail. » Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:46 pm

Damn! That was fun as S*#@! ;) Talk about challenging. I have a few things. I only had to re-start it once. It was right at the start, I had placed things to far apart and then realized, that some of the land was sloping. I ended up using 1 priest, 1 scribe, 9 lab., two overseers jumping to four at the end because I had extra grads. BUT...I guess you hadn't had it turned on, but I had extra cedar and decided to build be a shipwright! Just for kicks! Well, I was getting antsy so I bui, and then another Grand Obelisk, and another, and finally one last one. My pyramid was finishing up, so I went to the triangular piece of land and set one up. But alas, my lab. never got it there. The overseers did. I suppose the "barge" thing wasn't activated or something. Thanx. I loved it. I've never played a small map, for fear of running out of space. What a nice change!!!!! I just have one question. Would it be against the challenge to post up the screenie I took in the usersets? I don't want to mess anything up for anyone. I took about 15 or so. Thanx again! I loved it! Looking forward to others...... :D :D

NumakNatut III

Postby NumakNatut III » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:23 am

Thank you all to the community of CotN! I have applied the feedback recieved from many players and have made the scenario start much more friendly. Our new players out there should find this to be a quite enjoyable scenario. Just a hint: Use space wisely.

I have been able to finish using roughly HALF the available space! ;)

For those with "hardware challenged" PC's, this scenario will be as easy as it can be on your machines. :D Enjoy!

Sgian Dubh

Postby Sgian Dubh » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:48 pm

COuld the download link for this scenario please be restored?

THanks!

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Sorry, Sgian Dubh, but I've struck out on this one. I have all NumakNatut III's other scenarios, but apparently I missed Kepher. :(

She has left the game & the forum, so w/o someone else's help, it looks grim. I have also searched the forum for a game save, cuz I can get the .scn from the .ank file. No luck...

MoonHeart

Postby MoonHeart » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:38 am

I can not download it! My screen goes blank when I click on it. :(

AnnT

Postby AnnT » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:34 am

I THINK this is it and it plays. I've managed to lose a box of discs in my latest move, and haven't found my CotN disc yet so can't open the ruddy program to test it..but here it is from my old computer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MoonHeart

Postby MoonHeart » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:45 am

Thank you! :D :D :D :D

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Thank you so much, AnnT! I just loaded your file & it looks like it works perfectly! You ROCK! :)

If anyone has a problem starting this scenario ~ Scenario Info screen opens to a little blue box with the label "blank" replacing the cursor & the COTN intro video playing in the upper left-hand corner, just left click & it goes away.

I have seen this before on old scenarios created with v1.0 or v1.1. Or, perhaps it is just mah white box. :D ;)

and another scenario to play!...kewl

setokaiba

Postby setokaiba » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:11 pm

I'm trying to download this file but it's not working?

Does anyone has another link I can use. It's sounds really good. ;)

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Howdy, setokaiba!

AnnT has uploaded a replacement file in post #29. This doesn't work for you?

NobleSeth

Postby NobleSeth » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:35 am

again: working fine!

Return to “User-created Scenarios”