Bakatah and The Sea-People of Peleset

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
MarkDuffy

Postby MarkDuffy » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:18 am

Sorry, it looks like I never downloaded the music. I can't help there. Not sure Karter still has it.

EDIT: Please note that I am NOT a Techie in any way.

I just downloaded the "zip" file & it wouldn't open for me either. Soooo, I reread post #1 AND #51. Apparently it is NOT a zip file. I renamed it to Bakatah.mp3 & changed the download type from "zip" to "all files" BEFORE I did the second download. It came out as an mp3 file. I transferred it to my COTN Sound folder & it works! I just got through testing it. It is only a voice file repeating the words on the Scenario Info screen.

(I might have had the same problem when I first dled it waaay back then, & gave up & am a bit more experienced now. Karter said it wasn't necessary to play the scenario.)

We probably need clarification from Karter or Keith to test with this new info. :)
Last edited by MarkDuffy on Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keith

Postby Keith » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:09 am

Yep, I didn't see that it was actually a renamed MP3 file.

You don't need it to play because its jsut the briefing audio that is supposed to play at the start of the mission. You should have the briefing text which is all you really need in the SCN file.

I found voice on the MP3 a bit hard to understand because of the amount of the echo used.

MarkDuffy

Postby MarkDuffy » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:11 am

Thankx, Keith! It scared the hell outta me trying it. Fingers crossed & everything. Never done anything like that before. :D

Karter DID say that it was lame. ;)

Tekee

Postby Tekee » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:13 pm

Ok well am I missing alot by skipping this level?
haha yes I know but I am just so disappotined that I the game crashed and I have to go back 2 hours!!!
So I am skipping it ;)

Tekee

Postby Tekee » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:17 pm

Where do you download the rest of the Campaign? Tjehmu
I cannot find it in Seacrh :(

Tekee

Postby Tekee » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:21 pm

Nevermind found it but it should me made searchable, it's :( :eek:

Karter

Postby Karter » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:58 pm

Tekee wrote:Nevermind found it but it should me made searchable, it's :( :eek:

I know what you mean

:)

Yahya

Postby Yahya » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:50 am

For some reason, I restarted this one a while back. Dunno why. Here is the win screen. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Karter

Postby Karter » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:55 am

Yahya wrote:For some reason, I restarted this one a while back. Dunno why. Here is the win screen. :D

Seems strange...

My very first scenario, it was over 2 years ago that I created it and yet it feels like only a few weeks ago.

So much has changed and so much remains the same.

:rolleyes:

belthize

Postby belthize » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:54 am

Sort of necro'ing this thread but catching up on player scenarios and I recalled your campaign from way back.

Very fun scenario ... I liked the feeling of all those resources and having to balance focus'ing vs getting spread too thin. My city was a bit unstable in the mid ages since I went for more 'look' than normal ...

Looking forward to the rest ...

Belthize
ps: Just noticed I'd been playing on normal ... forgot all about having to select that at the beginning ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eddiedoherty

Excellent

Postby eddiedoherty » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:03 pm

Hey gang,

Just completed this level and loved every minute of it. Spent the whole of a wet and windy Sunday afternoon in London (and most of the evening) playing it. Took a while to drag my prestige up but I got there in the end. The lack of a grand obelisk import site meant that by the time I had quarried one, the prestige from it had plummeted! I probably should have settled for the stele import and stockpiled them instead. I'll try that next time.

Keep those scenarios coming :)

Eddie

Return to “User-created Scenarios”