Nazlat al Fallahin (sequel to Rhakotis)

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
Yahya

Postby Yahya » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:20 am

Karter wrote:I had no idea, I didn't draw any pre-pictures...If you look at my first attempt (Bakatah) you see this kinda square looking sand dune. It was just a messed up part. LOL, I didn't know how to fix it, and to lazy to start over, so I just left it :)

LOL. I went and looked, and it is there as you say. When I play it, I will leave it there. It adds character. :p

Azeem wrote:I don't make any of the maps myself; I simply import other maps. My editing is directed primarily towards world-level sites and triggers. :) I figured out how to work triggers mostly through trial and error. ;)

I've seen you say this before. Once I get to playing your maps, I'll see how it works.

As Oasis said in the GH&S forum, CotN is mostly the world map, so making a different world map can make all the differene. :)

Jimaaten

Postby Jimaaten » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:04 am

Azeem wrote:I don't make any of the maps myself; I simply import other maps.
Just curious, Azeem. How do you import a map to an existing scenario and world level? A while ago, I tried to follow the instructions in the manual and the online tutorials for exporting the text and the world level from an existing scenario to a new one and I couldn't get it to work. Importing the new map to an existing scenario would accomplish the same thing and seems like it might be easier. :)

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:15 pm

Actually, I should have rephrased that. I don't actually "import" maps, but simply use pre-made city maps for editing. I open up a pre-made scenario map that has a terrain that I like, delete all triggers and world sites and then create my own. :)

MarkDuffy

Postby MarkDuffy » Mon May 07, 2007 10:12 pm

Karter wrote:I am hoping one day, someone will NOT save Mo'et in their playing, it causes, some disasterous effects. (poor lil' fella) LOL

Reporting for duty, SIR! :D

<I think>

Anyway, I ran across this post a couple of days ago & thought I'd play it again & take you up on your offer.

I guess I did the usual stuff (forgot how HARD it was to win military battles on Hard :rolleyes: ).

Then, I did not ransom, neither did I look for Mo'et (No to both). I DID get popups that my city was revolting & prestige was falling, but nothing really happened.

Then the message about the finding... :eek:

I guess I got no compainion after all. ;) <lonely>

(During play, lost granaries, landings, farmers, bakeries & my Cult Temple :D )

catgoddess83

Sir! I enjoyed it all over again!

Postby catgoddess83 » Fri May 25, 2007 12:01 am

Hey Buddy,
I decided to replay your scenarios in order and like this one the best. Like other people, I very much enjoyed the storyline, the great map, the options, god blessings, the win screen,and the pace. I'm still wrestling with The Keep(As I've posted before in that thread). I'll have to go back and give it another shot!
Thanks again.
Cat
Did you ever move to a new house?

Karter

Postby Karter » Fri May 25, 2007 2:00 am

catgoddess83 wrote:Hey Buddy,
I decided to replay your scenarios in order and like this one the best. Like other people, I very much enjoyed the storyline, the great map, the options, god blessings, the win screen,and the pace. I'm still wrestling with The Keep(As I've posted before in that thread). I'll have to go back and give it another shot!
Thanks again.
Cat
Did you ever move to a new house?

Hi Cat :)

yeah I have a soft spot for Nazalat also....
the Keep explores many new playing features, but has a darker storyline...I like them both for different reasons

YES!! YES!! YES!!
I did get moved... October of 06, so just now at 8 months...
Love the place, it is just perfect (for now anyway LOL)
in the past, I had either moved into a new home Or built new

This is an older home that was totally remodeled, it has an old-fashion (but up-to-date), warm, good feeling to it...
It kinda reminds me of when i was growing up, oooooo to be a kid again.....

thanks for asking
:)

texasmine

Thx again!

Postby texasmine » Sun May 27, 2007 1:18 am

Karter, just played the 4 scenarios again b/4 starting "The Keep." They are really terrific. Have decided replay Nazlat to let Mo'et sink or swim or his own. But again, this campaign is wonderful. Please keep creating!!!

Karter

Postby Karter » Sun May 27, 2007 2:37 am

texasmine wrote:Karter, just played the 4 scenarios again b/4 starting "The Keep." They are really terrific. Have decided replay Nazlat to let Mo'et sink or swim or his own. But again, this campaign is wonderful. Please keep creating!!!

Thnx texasmine,

Moet (poor lil fellla) LOL

Hadn't thought about doing any more scenarios...
Other than, I would still like to do a scenario that involved, any who would like to participate in creating one. Just not certain, how to handle that..
Raccoon had suggested something along those lines

but, it didn't seem to go anywhere... :(

We will see what the future brings

thnx again for playing them
Last edited by Karter on Sun May 27, 2007 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karter

Postby Karter » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:39 pm

Thought I would just bring this forward...
I got hooked on World of Warcraft as of late (had a friend insist that I try it) :)
it is far better than I thought it would be

but my heart still lies within CoTN

eddiedoherty

Another triumph

Postby eddiedoherty » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:58 pm

Having completed The Keep, I took your advice and played this scenario next. Another well thought out and engaging scenario that was fun to play and had a few surprises in store. Loved the song! Is there no end to your talents? MOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEE!!! :D

Eddie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

texasmine

Great fun!

Postby texasmine » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:30 pm

Just replayed all 4 of the scenarios...Since it had been a while, I had forgotten how challenging/entertaining they are. Karter, where are you? WE NEED MORE!!!!

Return to “User-created Scenarios”