Problems with language

Children of the Nile discussion for Deutsch, Francais, Italiano and Espanol languages
Jimenita

Problems with language

Postby Jimenita » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:27 pm

Hi, I have the game in spanish, but all the voices are in english, it's possible to hear them in spanish? How?

Thank you

sitearm

Postby sitearm » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:28 am

Estoy intentando descubrir. ¿Usted ha mirado el sitio de Sega Europa? No puedo copiar el texto para traducir.

http://www.sega-europe.com/es/Game/72.htm

(I am trying to find out. Have you looked at the Sega Europe site? I can't copy the text to translate.)

Jimenita wrote:Hi, I have the game in spanish, but all the voices are in english, it's possible to hear them in spanish? How?

Thank you

Jimenita

Postby Jimenita » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:22 am

Thank you, I've looked at the Sega and Tilted Mill sites, I searched everywhere. Thank you very much for trying to find out.

Jeff Fiske

Sorry, not in spanish.

Postby Jeff Fiske » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:11 pm

Although the text was translated, the voice files were not localized for Spanish or Italian.

Thanks Sitearm for bringing this question to my attention.

-Jeff

Jimenita

Thanks for answering my question

Postby Jimenita » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:48 pm

Thanks Jeff, it's a real pity that there're not opportunities to listen the game in Spanish. I belong to an association of egyptology of Barcelona, Spain (Amigos de la Egiptología) and there are lots of members who don't speak english. Although the game is playable, most of the fun is missing if you can't understand what the caracters are saying. I hope someday it be possible.

Thanks

NobleSeth

Postby NobleSeth » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:48 pm

i wonder if after 4 years finally r translations in spanish ??

Return to “General Discussion / Debate general / Discussion générale / Disussioni generali”