my thoughts on the Caesar IV demo

Everything Caesar IV that doesn't fit elsewhere
pheeph

my thoughts on the Caesar IV demo

Postby pheeph » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:45 pm

I have to say, this game has a very close resemblance to Caesar III. Very nice graphics and stuff now that I have a geforce 6200 (sorry I am a little bit economical). I was originally expecting this game go along the lines of CotN (such as seeing people build houses from the ground up), but I guess not. I find the walking animations a little bit on the iffy side. People seem to move faster than the way they walk. I hope the animations are improved.

Keith

Postby Keith » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:52 pm

The code for the demo is unoptimized and comes from a early pre-release build. I'm sure things will improve in the optimized release version of the full game. We know TM is reading our comments and I'm sure they take it all into consideration. However, I don't think we are going to see huts evolving into palaces in this one.

Need_Help

Postby Need_Help » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:42 am

I'm sure they will change it because I saw this complain on a website (also complaning that the walkers are using 'roller' shoes.

The huts, I think Keith is right because I think it won't have so much changes. For my own opinion, I think if there are huts before insule is better :D

Return to “General Discussion”