Is Favor out of whack?

Have suggestions for Caesar IV? Post 'em here!
Kiya

Postby Kiya » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:59 pm

CobraA1 wrote:No it doesn't. It just adds pressure. I don't mind keeping my city out of debt. I do mind having a timer slowly ticking away for me to finish the scenario, with only a limited means of resetting it.

I'm a little bit bothered by the demands and requests in C4, or then raiders lurking somewhere to give me shivers. Fortunately one can avoid loosing yearly one favour point; Caesar isn't exactly a nice figure, so why would I? Fill your own coffers and rush out, that's my motto (while playing C4). CoTN is much better for my kind of playing style.

Irrapeste

Is Favor out of whack

Postby Irrapeste » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:33 am

azerigold wrote:I promise.. I do try to control myself
Last year I paid for everything on my paypal card - worked out great But this year I couldnt get it on there in time, so only some of the Ill use is on it.

Another tip - try to find an alternative way to carry your cash/cards instead of carrying your purse

I was thinking about that...but with my luck itd fall out of my pocket or something. Maybe in a sock? Or under a boob? lol

Rnett

Postby Rnett » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Take out the trash already..... :rolleyes:

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:39 pm

I have been trying to figure out why these jokers post this useless stuff..

Guess I'm pretty slow because it took this guys name to make it all clear..

I rr a peste - he's a pest -- lol

I have noticed that some threads die because this off topic post makes everyone just go away confused Image.

In this case the thread was dead before the senseless post but that's not always the case.
:cool:

Return to “Suggestions”