C4 Gold Release Online Party Planning Update Thread

Have suggestions for Caesar IV? Post 'em here!
MarkDuffy

Postby MarkDuffy » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:00 pm

Jeremy threw TWO Demo Parties, Kiya. You didn't know?

First was announcing that the Demo would in fact be released on the 16th.

Second telling us that the Demo was up!

:)

Kiya

Postby Kiya » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:12 pm

Image Went right past me. :o I remember seeing his post about the demo, but I already knew it and was busy getting it downloaded...

MarkDuffy

Postby MarkDuffy » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:14 pm

Kiya wrote:Image Went right past me. :o I remember seeing his post about the demo, but I already knew it and was busy getting it downloaded...

Not true, Kiya! Sorry! :)

King Faticus

Postby King Faticus » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:44 am

meow meow purr :p

bexgames

Postby bexgames » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:02 am

hey...where's the wine? The place looks great, but no wine! :D

King Faticus

Postby King Faticus » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:26 am

I am still making the winery AND I made golden goblets that are full of wine :eek:

louis_t

Postby louis_t » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:23 am

Wow! I am impressed with the work everyone is putting into this.That is so cool that you can get a close recreation of C4. I know little about Second Life. Did you get the textures from screen grabs from the beta or demo? Get some cool screenshots when the party is in full swing.

Schmophit

Postby Schmophit » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:27 am

louis_t wrote:Wow! I am impressed with the work everyone is putting into this.That is so cool that you can get a close recreation of C4. I know little about Second Life. Did you get the textures from screen grabs from the beta or demo? Get some cool screenshots when the party is in full swing.
I made the coloured plaza tile, the pattern under the bench garden, the brown plaque and the columns texture on the bust in paintshop going by what I could see in the various screenshots that were posted here on TM as and when they came out. KF made some of the textures he used too, also everyone gets a reasonably good library of textures on SL as standard, so we've been able to use things from there as well :)
Last edited by Schmophit on Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kiya

Postby Kiya » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:17 am

louis_t wrote:Wow! I am impressed with the work everyone is putting into this.That is so cool that you can get a close recreation of C4. I know little about Second Life. Did you get the textures from screen grabs from the beta or demo? Get some cool screenshots when the party is in full swing.

Thank you Louis_t for your kind words. I am sure KF and Schmo appreciate them very highly. They are the team's great builders and designers in SL. :)

Why don't you come and join us while the party / parties are going on? You all are very welcome! :)

King Faticus

Postby King Faticus » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:37 pm

thank you for your comment Louis_t :) We either made our textures ourselves (I made all of the textures used in the markst for example) or I used generic textures... all of these buildings were made before the demo came out and only one of the large ones are even in the demo :eek: so we worked basically from the screenshots.... that's why it took so long btw :eek: :eek: :eek:

Avernus

Postby Avernus » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:51 pm

Looks like fun :) but alas I won't be able to make it since my PC sucks ass. I will be with you in spirit though!

King Faticus

Postby King Faticus » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:32 pm

sorry to hear that, I still feel bad that not everybody has a computer or internet service that allows them to join in... I would like to appologize to those people, I really don't want to omit you and hope that even in a small way we can somehow make you feel involved still....

Rnett

Postby Rnett » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:39 pm

I guess gold parties are cool.... :rolleyes:

Preetty09

C4 Gold Release Online Party Planning Update Thread

Postby Preetty09 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi all, congraz for the game but it will be perfect if you update with good trade.
All ppl hight lvl need gold, and we cant trade good cause there are to much scammer for trade.
We need to send via mail gold and its boring cause you cant control if the trade is good.
Thanks i hope it will be update

Return to “Suggestions”