Moving on?

Stuck and need help, or want to discuss strategy? This is the place!
Maggie94

Moving on?

Postby Maggie94 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:55 pm

Okay so I gave Carthago several tries and finally got to 52 Favor, but no further. I've played the level 3 or 4 times and I'm ready to give up on it. Found all the cheat codes, but they still don't unlock the Empire levels. Anbody got any ideas? Or a completed mission they'd be willing to share that I can upload? Thank you.

Rnett

Postby Rnett » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:58 am

Many threads on Carthago. Dont miss any demands & dont let your budget fall into the red. Gift at the end; large, medium, small, large, medium, small.

Jimaaten

Postby Jimaaten » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:50 am

I'm not sure loading someone else's completed city will open the empire for you. :confused: If you do a search for Carthago in this forum, I'm sure you might find a thread with a game save in it. (I think Keith posted a thread for each of the campaign cities with saves.)

An alternate is to load the save "Republic Tier7 Start"; you should be given the choice between playing Carthago and Londinium (Britannia). Winning either one will unlock the empire. So, choose Londinium, win it and move on. :)

Herodotus

Postby Herodotus » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:42 am

Rnett said it, but he left out that you must not waste any of your gifts before you have fulfilled all the other criterea.
This is because each gift is less effective than the preceeding one.

Also your favour will drop by a single point each year but you can prevent this by saving the game once a year and then reloading the save.

Return to “Game Help & Strategy”