Water

Stuck and need help, or want to discuss strategy? This is the place!
Ashkir

Water

Postby Ashkir » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:07 am

How does the water system work? I think I got my fountain and bathhouse working by accident and my aqueducts aren't anywhere near them yet!

How does this work exactly?

Keith

Postby Keith » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Water works by means of a underground network of pipes that extend a certain distance from each reservoir. You can extend coverage by linking reservoirs together with aquaducts. Reservoirs need to be attched to pumphouse which are near the rive and need equites to function.

Use your WATER over lay map and you'll see what parts of your city have access to piped water. Your baths and fountains need to be within the coverage area to function.

Flammehav

Postby Flammehav » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:03 am

"Keith" wrote:Water works by means of a underground network of pipes that extend a certain distance from each reservoir. You can extend coverage by linking reservoirs together with aqueducts. Reservoirs need to be attached to pumphouse which are near the rive and need equites to function.

Use your WATER over lay map and you'll see what parts of your city have access to piped water. Your baths and fountains need to be within the coverage area to function.

Elite housing also need to have access to piping, as they have internal wells.

Return to “Game Help & Strategy”