trouble registering online please help!!!

For all <a href="http://www.caesarivonline.com/">Caesar IV Online</a> related discussion
keisal

trouble registering online please help!!!

Postby keisal » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:14 pm

i am trying to register to play caesar iv online and i keep getting an invalid cd key error. the format is correct and the key is correct. i have tried emailing support and was told to email report.cheaters@vgames.com. I emailed them and never recieved a reply so i emailed support several times and never recieved a reply so i called technical support and was told to email the above address again. So i exchanged my copy of caesar iv and recieved a new one and still recieve the same error. So i am going to try emailing that address one more time but if anybody knows what is going on please help me. I am incredibly frustrated as I have been trying to play this stupid game online for two weeks and nobody has been of any help.
-Thank you

Keith

Postby Keith » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:56 pm

What is the full URL of the page you are using to register your game?

Clementina

Postby Clementina » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:11 pm

I try to register too, but nothing. It says there is an other website with this url. I will play on-line, but I've read the server is sometimes down. Is that the problem too with the registration?

Return to “Caesar IV Online”