Finally, it's here
When you load a scenario, it will check for these things:
- factories that are missing raw materials
- missing natural resources such as clay pits and iron mines
- resources that are available but can never be used
- resources that can be exported but are not available
- requests for unavailable goods
- scenario goals that cannot be achieved, including building and resource goals, and prosperity and culture rating goals
It will attempt to load the XML file and check some more things:
- missing keys for empire level cities, requests and goals
- wrong values for rating goals
In addition to this, it will show you:
- Maximum level that housing can attain (housing tab)
- The number of available foods and basic/luxury/exotic goods (housing tab)
- A list of all used resources, including their total import/export amounts and trade prices (resources tab)
- A list of trade cities with what they buy and sell, including the route type (water/land), cost to open, and their ID in the scenario (handy for writing the XML file) (trade routes tab)
Attached is a screenshot from a dummy scenario to showcase most of the errors that the program can generate.
To install: just unzip the file & run the .exe inside. It requires .net 2.0; if you have C4 installed on the same machine you're set.
I hope you find it useful
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.