Ex Decorum Veritas

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
kleeblättle
Location: Germany near Stuttgart (Mercedes) and Neckarsulm (Audi)

Postby kleeblättle » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:04 pm

Hi aramann,

you are welcome.

>>I'm glad you've found such enjoyment in these scenarios of Hieronymus. They're worlds better than the campaigns and to a point, a bit refreshing after sometimes frustrating online play<<

Thats the point because i have linked here the german CB side, too. I m always lookin for new szenarios so i became not bored. I like cäsar very much, no other game made me satisfied for such al long time (nearly one an a half year) an i hope the german szenarios brings you fun, too.

Novicia

Postby Novicia » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:56 am

Such pretty cities and victory screens! Thought I'd post a different picture!

This looked such a nice map, I couldn't resist having a go. Thought it would be relatively easy. Got fired really early on my first attempt. This is my second try. I made it up to request 9 this time and was able to meet all but one of them - the 10,000dn. Can that actually be met so early on? Anyhow I was in debt with zero prosperity, so the fickle Caligular sent his army, again. Thought I was going to escape, with the bridges fortified and all those extra prefects lined up and pounding the soldiers as they came over the wall! But it was not to be. I might try a trap next time.

Still, the object isn't to defeat Rome's army. Shouldn't be getting myself in that position. It's a fun map and I'll get it right one day!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Novicia

Postby Novicia » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:32 am

Yippee!

Got there in the end :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “User-created Scenarios”