The Dark Pool

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
Jahzoo

Postby Jahzoo » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:05 am

I've got it figured out now, but will have to start over. My city is really pretty - even the Beauty Advisor agrees - I even used some land that isn't usable for homes to build a park. But as soon as I get my Prosperity up to 100 my Culture drops to 87 :eek: I will have to rearrange to better use my entertainment and religious buildings. It's most frustrating.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jahzoo

Postby Jahzoo » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:26 am

I finally did it! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aramann

Yay!

Postby aramann » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm

Congratulations Jahzoo! I knew you could do it! :D

gerhardc

Evillllllllllllllllllllllllll

Postby gerhardc » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:27 pm

Evil evil evil is all i can say..................but i will get it right as soon as i figure out how to deal with the endless attacks lol.............. :D Just a quick question on the second request for troops why are they not returning.........must be 2 years already?

aramann

Postby aramann » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:31 pm

What does the military advisor tab tell you? You can try quickly mothballing and un-mothballing your forts. Sometimes that helps "jig" the program into returning your troops. This just seems to be a definite game bug as it's been seen in several other scenarios... Sorry. :confused:

Yes, we ARE evil... The Axis of Daggy Evil, actually.
Have you tried Arabian Bizarre yet? <snicker>
Good luck and happy gaming!

gerhardc

Beuty problems

Postby gerhardc » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:12 am

Ok i had to start over cuz of that troop glitz......but now ( and i am sure its my own fault ......just need convermation) i had the beuty lady killed in the circus and from there on i heard no word of her.....I have achieved all ratings but game have not ended..........pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse help lol :o

aramann

Postby aramann » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:08 am

Just keep on going. The freaky little "beauty lady" can suffer one of two fates... and yet there IS more to happen, but not much! Can't wait to see your win screen!

gerhardc

Postby gerhardc » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:17 am

"aramann" wrote:Just keep on going. The freaky little "beauty lady" can suffer one of two fates... and yet there IS more to happen, but not much! Can't wait to see your win screen!

So even if Killed i must still get the beuty rating up? Even if i dont get any more messages from the current standing? And more i have 10 cohorts but for the past 5 invetations when i clicked on select troops i cn not , is this part of trhe game?

gerhardc

Finalyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Postby gerhardc » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Woooooooooooooooooooot i got it........thx you two for a brilliant design :D :D

gerhardc

Beuty scenarios

Postby gerhardc » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:37 pm

If this is the 3rd what are the other 2 called........would like to achieve them before i move to the millatary ones :)

Jimaaten

Postby Jimaaten » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:01 pm

"gerhardc" wrote:If this is the 3rd what are the other 2 called........would like to achieve them before i move to the millatary ones :)
The first is Ex Decorum Veritas. The second is Pulchritudo Vincit. They were both a lot of fun. :)

gerhardc

Postby gerhardc » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:57 pm

"Jimaaten" wrote:The first is Ex Decorum Veritas. The second is Pulchritudo Vincit. They were both a lot of fun. :)

Yes i just finished Ex Decorum Veritas.............just a pitty i did not play them 1st before dark pool cuz now it seems easier lol...... But was still great fun :D

aramann

Postby aramann » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:42 pm

The Dark Pool is where Hiero and I teamed up.
Kablooey's courtesy of me... <bows>
Just wait till you get to Arabian Bizarre. :D <snicker>
The beauty rating is a master stroke of scripting genius by dear Hiero... just wait till you see what he comes up with next!
Good luck, happy gaming, and definitely post your win screens!

Jimaaten

Postby Jimaaten » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:55 pm

"aramann" wrote:The beauty rating is a master stroke of scripting genius by dear Hiero... just wait till you see what he comes up with next!
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm scared... :p

aramann

Postby aramann » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:25 am

Everyone should be... <muahaha> :D

Return to “User-created Scenarios”