A Romantic Interlude in the Cote d'Azur

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
goonsquad

A Romantic Interlude in the Cote d'Azur

Postby goonsquad » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:40 pm

It is 47BC and Caesar has been away in Alexandria for quite some time. Word has filtered back to Rome that Caesar has achieved his greatest conquest- he has won the affections of none other than the young and beautiful Egyptian Queen Cleopatra.

Caesar now wishes to take his newfound paramour for an extended romantic interlude in the most romantic of all locations- a city built to order in the beautiful South of Gaul, at Massilia.

You have been selected to build this paradise to the exacting specifications of Caesar. Others have tried and failed here, and it is said that the Gods have extremely long memories of neglect in this location. Thus you will face additional challenges pleasing them as well as building a city suitable for an Emperor and a Queen.

Caesar is impatient, so you must complete the city in as short a time as possible. It would also be in your best interests to ensure a large cache of jewelry awaits the couple upon their arrival, for Caesar to lavish upon his lover.

This is the synopsis of the new CBC Caesar 4 contest Cleopatra in Massilia, by Schwartzhorse and myself, in three difficulties (easy, hard and insane) to start in the next few days on CBC. Don't miss it!

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Beautiful!

Although I am not a contest person, I will definitely play your new scenario, goonsquad, as usual.

Thank You & best of luck to all entrants! :)

pantavit

Postby pantavit » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:23 pm

I like contest's!!!
After more than 2 Game-years: That is again a great one!
Thank you all!

Return to “User-created Scenarios”