What would you like to see in a new Simcity by TM?

For everything SimCity Societies that doesn't fit elsewhere
Simtopia23

What would you like to see in a new Simcity by TM?

Postby Simtopia23 » Sun May 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Imagine that Tilted Mill EA proposes to create the next Simcity.

What would you like to see? I personally like a lot that TM tries to make a Simcity that combines the versatility and creativity of Societies Destinations with poor economic management of Simcity 4 all with even better graphics than the Societies and the possibility of creating new buildings with external programs .

from simcity 4:
The system RCI (residential, commercial and industrial) with the possibility of building both individual areas.

the transport sector that was very accurate, with planes, trains, ships, ferries, and on the streets: avenues, highways, small and large street ...

the water system, a very important part that can not be left out.

advisers and the various graphics that you always give an idea of the trend of city

taxes as well as the work because the sims you have to pay in other ways.
exchanges and relations with other cities

the chance to join in part by importing sims The sims and make them live in your city (though I wish that you had to control them directly)
from Simcity societies by:

the ability to choose your style

the consequences of your choices concerning the form of energy of your choice (if you chose that coal can happen such as global warming ... but I would now like you to see clearly the changes in the environment)

gatherings (which will also work because a supermarket is a meeting place for customers but also to work for employees)

maintenance (should not affect so much in the game)

the possibility of making the car parks (Destinations)
all those Destinations beautiful venues

to make some more added to make it all a little 'more united. and you what do you think about the next Simcity by TM?

SCSocietiesRulz

Postby SCSocietiesRulz » Sun May 17, 2009 5:14 pm

i would like a zoning system. it would be cool to see what they can do with the zoning concept. but i still love to "plop" buildings. water pipes would be cool too haha :D

pcgamer2

Postby pcgamer2 » Sun May 17, 2009 7:47 pm

i don't think simcity will come again, EA already killed it, and if they had to make a new one, they would use maxis for marketing.I think TM needs to make their own modern city builder.What i would like to have as ideas

Taxes
Water system
Realistic power system
More transportation
Advisors
Stable release!!!!!!!!!!!!Please, don't give us a alpha software and only bring it to beta at patch 5 then drop it
Better Windows Vista/ Windows 7 support
Linux port (for marketing, try getting mandriva to resurrect mandrake gaming edition then make this game the star)
Better ordinance system
Landmarks
Situations (like court issues, then you have little pop ups like in the sims 2 where your sim gets in trouble at work, and you have to decide what to do, kinda like that, and you either get a positive or negative effect)
Economy meter (have a world economy tracker, and then how the local one does, makes it more interesting)
A world view (so you have neighboring cities and countries)
Different culture building styles
Petitioners (sim city 3000 like)

I am against zoning and RCI meter, they are usually broken and cause issues with the game, and can get fairly annoying.I think they should build these ideas upon SCS, and make their own game

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Sun May 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Only three things:
-MODDABLE building models! [or at least no unfulfillable promises on moddability]
-More technical support
-NO EA MEDDLING!
Last edited by Azeem on Sun May 17, 2009 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RemixedCat

Postby RemixedCat » Sun May 17, 2009 10:23 pm

totally TMill.... totally huge.... totally good for MS surface tables.... those things are fun as hell!

Also have support for nvidia CUDA! the surface table they have has it.....

I'm gonna have an MS surface table at my new place at x-mas village!

Return to “General Discussion”