Poll on Simtropolis CBGame forum for SCS is worst!!!

For everything SimCity Societies that doesn't fit elsewhere
Lolt

Poll on Simtropolis CBGame forum for SCS is worst!!!

Postby Lolt » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:26 am

Attention!
Everyone, you better take a look at this

There's a guy a name is Mr Saturn64
He Create a New Thread Poll called Best and Worst Sim city Game POLL.
After that he vote a SimCity 4 is Best and SimCity 2013 a.k.a SimCity 5 is worse. (he is not voting SCS.)
Not only he votes. Many Simtrop Members are Voting a SimCity 4 is best and SimCity Societies is worst!!!!

The list what simtrop members is voting a SCS is worst:
-hyperspace220
-simcity1999 (Could be a real member or just a game?)
-Titanicbuff
-GeometryMath Algebra (i think he is voting SC 2013 is worst(now banned))
-Terring (maybe he will vote SCS is worst? :confused :)
-Cockatoo (Same as Above)
-Cyclone Boom (A Simtrop Moderator)
-Samerton
-Haljackey (Same as Terring)
-mrbisonm (Same as Terring)
-NMUSpidey (Same as Cyclone Boom)
-Prophet42
-sc1992 Same as simcity1999)
-GrijzePilion (he will say "My best to worst: 4, 2013, 2000, SC, 3000, Societies..." Could be a quenue line or reverse ????? :confused :)
-Darth Apple
-Cool_Z
-simcity4deluxe (Same as simcity1999)
-megacitycreator (he is a bad joke)
-HyugaHinata (Could be a name is a kind of a Naruto (Anime) character?? :confused: very confusing(SimCity 2013 Modder))
-Johnathan_Tycoon (now banned)
-juliok92012
-Vitor13
-Compdude787
-poshbakerloo (Same as GeometryMath Algebra)
-mudgen
-CapTon (SimCity 2013 Modder)
-xoxide (SimCity 2013 Modder)
-GMT
And more...

The list what Simtrop members is voting a SCS is best:
N/A (None members is voting a SCS)

I advise you not register as your username on this forum at Simtropolis!
If you do. You will talking about SCS on Simtropolis and moderators or admin will delete a post you've posted! (Include threads too!)

I repeat don't register as your username on this forum at Simtropolis!!!

Sorry for offence and/or defense post (or maybe off-topic or just unsuitable.)

Lolt

pcgamer2

Postby pcgamer2 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:52 am

Who cares what they think? They are entitled to their opinions, and those opinions fit perfectly to a very closed minded community like Simtropolis, of which I will never revisit again.

Besides, why stir the pot? Things have gotten SO much better here (as well as on the City Life/ Cities XL boards) when their swarm left, and I know those at the Simcity 2013 forum are longing for day that those entitled whiners will leave their community as well. The more the cancer sticks together in one containment, the better.
Last edited by pcgamer2 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:14 am

In many aspects, SC4 fans' criticisms of SCS are valid - SCS is nothing like SC4 (but then again SC4 is nothing like classic SimCity), the game received very mixed reviews, and the game is horribly buggy. On the other hand, their ranting and raving doesn't at all deter those of us that do enjoy the game. They can hate all they want. It doesn't stop me from starting up SCS every now and then.

Lolt

Postby Lolt » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:13 am

"Azeem" wrote:and the game is horribly buggy.

Well, EA/TM create a patch 1 to 5 but what about patch 6?
"kenybdn" wrote:By the time the patch 6! we solve the problems of the game! I am a little tired from playing a game that seems beta, and when paid € 49 for the game scs, but the expansion destinations 19.95 € de 68.95€ total.
and the game even this flawed plots I resized at will, among other technical problems that my colleagues also face the game.

And he just say that patch 6 is illusion.
"kenybdn" wrote:patch 6 was an illusion for all that never came.

I know you say that it's not EA recalls
"Azeem" wrote:As Reed mentioned in one of his posts a few threads down, this is unfortunately EA's call... :(

"Azeem" wrote:Whether SCS is to have more updates or not is EA's call, unfortunately.

Well, that is all. (I wonder if someone create a fanmade patch or unofficial patch it would be better)
"Azeem" wrote:It doesn't stop me from starting up SCS every now and then.

You still like SCS? if you like then keep modding. :)

Lolt

pcgamer2

Postby pcgamer2 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:38 pm

"Azeem" wrote:In many aspects, SC4 fans' criticisms of SCS are valid - SCS is nothing like SC4 (but then again SC4 is nothing like classic SimCity), the game received very mixed reviews, and the game is horribly buggy. On the other hand, their ranting and raving doesn't at all deter those of us that do enjoy the game. They can hate all they want. It doesn't stop me from starting up SCS every now and then.

You're right to say that some of their criticisms were valid. After all, there were a few in the bunch who had some very insightful constructive criticism to offer (which probably even lead to the ¨challenge¨ mode feature that came in future patches of SCS). Nonetheless, I can't help to say that there is a very large portion of the Simtropolis community that I call the ¨shouting machine,¨ and there seems to be an established trend with them. Whenever a new city builder is announced, their whole clan travels together from their forum to developer-in-question's forum in order to shout their interests and drown out the others, despite the fact that 1) that is not their community, notwithstanding they are not even familiar with the developer at all 2) regardless of the Simtropolis voting block, they are still a minority of those that play these games. They at first seem to appear ¨friendly¨ as there's a new city builder announced (except to Tilted Mill, no honeymoon period there), but as soon as things begin to not go their way, or otherwise the game is essentially not a SC4 clone with prettier graphics, they declare war and entirely thrash the project. The shouting wars begin, they bring even more of their Simtropolis cronies to b* and moan together, they aggressively attack the developers and the ¨petty other people who don't know the greatness of SC4¨, they create bad press so that the game could never truly succeed, and finally when the game is released they mass publish their hate ¨this isn't simcity 4!!!!¨ reviews on Gamespot and amazon and thus seal the fate of the game forever. This has been the difficulties of City Life, Sim City Societies, Cities XL, and now Simcity 2013, and I'll bet to say it'll be the same thing for Paradox's upcoming Cities Skylines. Its no wonder why there is such a void of city builders these days, developers are too scared to make them!

Lolt

Postby Lolt » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:11 am

"pcgamer2" wrote:future patches of SCS

About to Patch 6. He(kenybdn) just say that Patch 6 is illusion. So there's no EA calls.
"pcgamer2" wrote:1) that is not their community, notwithstanding they are not even familiar with the developer at all 2) regardless of the Simtropolis voting block, they are still a minority of those that play these games.

How about Create another CB Community but private ways? It would be better.
"pcgamer2" wrote:and now Simcity 2013

Well, Update 10 and 10.1 add's an offline play but online patch. By the way offline patch(Which it contains not just patch but games has cracked too.)for online games are illegal right?
"pcgamer2" wrote:Whenever a new city builder is announced, their whole clan travels together from their forum to developer-in-question's forum in order to shout their interests and drown out the others, despite the fact that

About to Medieval Mayor. TM has making this game but the game was put onto hiatus which it seems no longer developed. After years that game not developed it was put into Vaporware(Off-Topic).
"pcgamer2" wrote:and I'll bet to say it'll be the same thing for Paradox's upcoming Cities Skylines.

Have you watch a Cities: Skyline on upcoming videos video game?
"pcgamer2" wrote:developers are too scared to make them!

Then, developers making a game in secret?? That's not possible! (Or it
was possible after developers decides to make game in secret and release date was secret too then release game by publicity.)

Lolt

P.S If anyone creates a unofficial patch it would be better :) .

Return to “General Discussion”