Discussions, suggestions and comments about the SimCity franchise in general
Potoroo

Postby Potoroo » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:07 am

"Davir" wrote:No i don.t heard vrong

Enjoy your life in fantasy land.

Davir

Postby Davir » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:27 pm

No you come into the real again. i'm is in the real
Last edited by Davir on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sim-Maire

Postby Sim-Maire » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:16 am

Amazing this battle because when i see the preview of June 2007, i was a few mitigated impressions...

But when approached the release in November 2007, i have had a buying impulsion, because i searched into what the SCS was making....

The few infos i had are convinced me to buy it because it was really far better than City Life (with patch 5 of course)...

City Life, has false "life", is a city builder without "real life" in fact...
No real variety in City Life also...

So, i recommend fortly, SCS Destinations, and no doubt will have another add-ons for SCS...

Sim-Maire

Postby Sim-Maire » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:49 am

Cities-XL should be great, i agree, but i'm affraid that will be more difficult and less fun than SC4...

I want 10-20 society types... I love the variety...
:o

But Cities XL i will not buy it at the release, i will wait that will debugged...

Ocram

Postby Ocram » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:17 pm

I'll definately buy Cities XL, but I'll wait until the price goes down (that is unless they include some of the ideas that I have suggested or agreed with on the website).

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:57 pm

I don't give a crap who makes it or what the petty feuding is all about. If it's a city-building game, then I'll consider getting it. Plain and simple.

meowsh

Postby meowsh » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:57 am

"Azeem" wrote:I don't give a crap who makes it or what the petty feuding is all about. If it's a city-building game, then I'll consider getting it. Plain and simple.

Haha can't agree with you more, Azeem. Well said! :p

Lady of Avalon

I Have Had With This Lame Thread

Postby Lady of Avalon » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:54 am

I would like to say few people who posted here should get a life or go on vacation or something all they do whine about simcity 5 when is it coming out
that is becoming somewhat very lame by now

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS LAME THREAD

thanks
Lady of Avalon

Khanon

Postby Khanon » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Azeem! Couldn't have said it better myself!

If it's a city builder, it'll end up on my computer and played here and there, regardless of who makes it. Hey....I have Apple and Microsoft products on my computer. I like Hershey's syrup nice and hot on my ice cream, while I prefer a tall, cold glass of Nestle's Quick chocolate milk. I root for the Raiders AND the 49'ers.

Brand loyalty is one thing...denying yourself simply because of a brand is just...so 1950's...
Last edited by Khanon on Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chickenboy95

Postby chickenboy95 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:27 pm

"Lady of Avalon" wrote:I would like to say few people who posted here should get a life or go on vacation or something all they do whine about simcity 5 when is it coming out
that is becoming somewhat very lame by now

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS LAME THREAD

thanks
Lady of Avalon

Then why don't you shutup and stop posted/reading this thread? You may also want to apologize to Kuplo for your false accusation.

Now, back to the topic. I'm honestly hoping that Cities XL will be a great a game. From what I've seen so far, it will. It would be nice to see some aspects of this game in Cities XL. Maybe they should make keeping sims happy a little more important.

One thing that does get on my nerves is when people constantly call out SCS for not being the same old linear and boring game...Do we really need 4 versions of essentially the same game with updated graphics and some new content? I like SimCity 4 and I like Societies. It's nice to get away from the same old thing that Sim City 4 has and try out something new. I like being able to control where I put my buildings and what kind of buildings they are, but I also like the zone aspect of Sim City 4 too. It really comes down to personal preference.

I think what EA was wanting to do was have a game that they hoped would appeal to the Sims crowd, except instead of building houses you build towns. I don't think it worked out too well, but I'm glad this game did get made.

Lady of Avalon

Postby Lady of Avalon » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:25 am

chickenboy

would you keep your childish mouth shut to me ok boy with a small brain could find it way to computer game with getting lost first and one more thing
stay of adult matters does not concern you ok I have said sorry to him ok

lady of Avalon

gwynnblaid

Postby gwynnblaid » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:49 pm

"Lady of Avalon" wrote:chickenboy

would you keep your childish mouth shut to me ok boy with a small brain could find it way to computer game with getting lost first and one more thing

lady of Avalon

i'd say, the one who is speaking here the "childish" language is you -so called- lady of avalon. as a matter of fact I don't even see anything ladylike on your way of expression. sorry, babe, but try to be more adult yourself..

chickenboy95

Postby chickenboy95 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:12 pm

"Lady of Avalon" wrote:chickenboy

lady of Avalon

I'm just telling you to stop complaining about the thread. No one is forcing you to read or post in it. Could you please try to make that sentence or two above you a little more constructive? Or at least a little easier to read?

Anyway, back to the topic. If you want to continue this pointless bickering, then please PM.

Return to “SimCity Franchise”