Problem with SCS Destination

Discussions, suggestions and comments about the SimCity franchise in general
blackmustang

Postby blackmustang » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:30 am

I had installed SCS then updated the game with #5 patch and installed SCS Destination, I have problem with game crashes, when I put more building then game went crashed and return to desktop, it has happened so many time under XP and Vista, under XP, this game does crashed then return to desktop and under Vista, this game does freeze.

I have no idea about what are going with issue but I'm very disappointed at game developers who created this game and don't play so well without any issue, also I had updated the graphic driver as well, latest one from GeForce and had tried to re-install but still same issue.

My OS is run so fine.

My PC desktop spec
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz
4 GB RAM 800 MHz DDR2
2x 500 GB HDD
GeForce 9800 GTX with 512 VRAM
x16 DVD burner
Windows XP Professional SP3

Quantum Reality

Postby Quantum Reality » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:58 am

I think patch 5 conflicts with Destinations. Have you tried a clean install of the game and then putting Destinations on?

blackmustang

Postby blackmustang » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:24 am

"Quantum Reality" wrote:I think patch 5 conflicts with Destinations. Have you tried a clean install of the game and then putting Destinations on?

Yes, had done with Vista and caused to freeze after built too many buildings.

D.poete

Postby D.poete » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:42 pm

I have been surfing this board for many months. Today i have joined the board but even then i am unable to reply in computer section. Where is the problem.

Could anyone help me in this issue?

Return to “SimCity Franchise”