No firefighters?

Need help or want to discuss strategy? This is the place!
Tropico

No firefighters?

Postby Tropico » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:00 am

I'm playing SimCity Societies Destination Expansion and have run into a problem. I have fires breaking out in my housing projects (running an Authoritarian city) and there is a fire station right down the street, but when I click on it, there are no firefighters! My job to people ratio is virtually even; in fact, I have a few more people than overall jobs :mad: . Did I miss something? I'm assuming it's funded since cash is rolling in and not hitting zero, and even if it weren't, I wouldn't know where to go to make sure. What's going on? I didn't have the problem at the start of the game, now, 44 days in, I've been able to put out maybe one fire out of a dozen!

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:02 pm

Firefighters have a 50% chance of emerging from Fire Stations whenever your citizens go there to work. You can also manually call an emergency fire crew by using a Fire Station's special action button. If you're having problems with fires, you might also want to build service buildings that can reduce the chance of fire (forgot what the building name is).

Return to “Game Help & Strategy”