Welcome... BACK!

Everything Children of the Nile that doesn't fit elsewhere
Kiya

Postby Kiya » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:37 pm

"King Faticus" wrote:do you think it would be possible to give 'trusted' members the rights to use custom Avatars? :o

Would be very difficult to choose who is 'trusted' and who isn't. I wonder if Reed would like to make that choice. :o

King Faticus

Postby King Faticus » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:10 pm

'trusted' just means...

TM knows they won't abuse the power and upload vulgar pictures.

Tsun

Postby Tsun » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Great news! CotN is my favourite game! I look forward to something new for it :D

Khanon

Postby Khanon » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:08 pm

Wow... wandering around forums I hadn't visited in awhile and I find this fantastic news. :)

I play SC:S and CotN religiously still, but I stopped forum-hopping as so many things in the community had stalled. I figured my time was best spent actually playing the games...what time I do get.

The mere fact that CotN is going to get the pampering and attention it so richly deserves once again will have me back and chatting more often. I can only imagine the things that might be in store for the game, but with it under TM's control, I think we are all in agreement that it will be great.

I'm a long-time avid player of Impressions (team) games, and I'm glad to see (hear) that CotN wasn't the end of the long list of wonderful CB's they've masterfully created.

Sjofn

Postby Sjofn » Fri May 30, 2008 1:26 am

I hadn't checked this site in ages, and I'm greeted with this? Yay!

FieryDove

Postby FieryDove » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:39 pm

Yeah TM and CoTN!!! Love the game...still. :D

killor06

Postby killor06 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:45 am

Great news!!!!! isnt it a fact that after a special edition is released a sequal is announced??? ;)

John-SJ

Postby John-SJ » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:03 pm

"King Faticus" wrote:and the user sets are back to! :D

don't get me wrong I also 'like' C4 and SCS .. but... not the way I love COTN :D

When I first looked at the CoTN site I didn't notice this. I wasn't around when the CoTN site was last up so I have never seen a user set until now. What a wonderful tool to showcase your city or tell a story! I think I'm gonna have to try this out in the near future!

Anyway, THANKS TM! I can hardly wait to see what you will come up with for one of my favorite games of all time!

existenz

Postby existenz » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Well you disappear into the woodwork for a few months and miss all the great news! I really have to come here more often. Played the enhanced tutorial just for fun this morning. (am on night shift as we speak/write/read.) Congratulations TM !!! And looking forward to the extra packs that are suggested may be coming our way. :) This is still my favorite city builder.

silverkitty

Postby silverkitty » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:22 pm

Even though I'm new here, I'd like to thank you for coming back as you did. Somehow, despite my fascination with city builder games (I owned most of the Caesar games and Pharaoh, and I played the demo of SimCity Societies, though I apologize for not funding your coffers from it. To mention other companies, I was also a fan of several SimCity releases. and I really liked Tropico and its expansion), I somehow completely missed this game four years ago. However, with your release onto Steam, I totally found you and am very happy I did.

NobleSeth

Postby NobleSeth » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:17 pm

I am really glad that in just a few days back, had bored with all MMORPGS and trying different games, I decided to reinstall an old love: "COTN" :p , I was playing for a few hours and then designs of fate brings me to the official site and to my surprise I met this wonderful news! :p :p :D :D :p

Congratulations TM and Chris! :) I shall haunt this location a lot, instead of I had never registered on the forum ar, I've played COTN for a long time and Pharaoh too, much, really COTN is my favorite game.))) greetings! :rolleyes:

Psylocke

Postby Psylocke » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Whoaaa I should really try and check in here more often! :eek:
(haven't been here for like 2 years, wth..)

It was such a wonderful surprise to see that you've made the Enhanced version of the game (love it!!!) - and whoa, there's even a brand new city pack?? :eek:
I'm eager to buy it - after some more research; the download sites doesn't sound too good from what I've been reading on the forums so far...? :/

but still; Thank You so much for still taking your time to create something new for the CotN!! :D

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Remember to also cheeck out Nile Online which is like CotN on the net. http://www.playnileonline.com Reed's in charge of it. :)

Psylocke

Postby Psylocke » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:21 am

One more thing I've become addicted to! xD
Thanks for letting me know! <3

Return to “General Discussion”