Page 2 of 3

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:31 am
by Kiya
"Reed" wrote:Ask and ye shall receive... welcome back to ancient Egypt!


Thank you thank you Reed! Image

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:40 am
by seafloorian
YES! More CotN. I can hardly wait :p

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:16 pm
by reachrishikh
"thegrad" wrote:Now that we are back to CotN, can we Please have our Egyptian titles back? Please, Please, Please. :D :D :D :D

No thanks, I'm quite happy with my magnate title. Wait, no, damn! Too late! I'm a 'shopkeeper' now. I tell you, look at my face (the avatar), do I look like a 'shopkeeper' to you? :(

"Reed" wrote:Ask and ye shall receive...

Reed is stealing Chris' old line.
Copycat! :D

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:33 pm
by thegrad
[QUOTE=reachrishikh;186224]No thanks, I'm quite happy with my magnate title. Wait, no, damn! Too late! I'm a 'shopkeeper' now. I tell you, look at my face (the avatar), do I look like a 'shopkeeper' to you? :(


You look like a very hungry "Shopkeeper" :D

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:12 pm
by Hoplite
Yes, the site, the titles, CotN at the top of the forums, its the best we could've hoped for., but even better, the fact that this hints at something new coming our way

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:30 am
by Tinkerbell
I've been desperately doing a zillion googles w/o success...

You know what my absolute favorite part of having the Official COTN Site back?

THIS part at the bottom of the page...

© Tilted Mill Entertainment 2004 - 2008. All Rights Reserved.
Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile is the trademark of Tilted Mill Entertainment, Inc.


If you all need a tiny hint, your manual pg 3 at the bottom is a bit different...

:cool:

Congrats TM! It's yours I'm guessing!

:D

Great News

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:53 am
by thegrad
That is so great, now we can build the world. One city at a time. :D :D :D :D

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:24 am
by King Faticus
"Tinkerbell" wrote:I've been desperately doing a zillion googles w/o success...

You know what my absolute favorite part of having the Official COTN Site back?

THIS part at the bottom of the page...

© Tilted Mill Entertainment 2004 - 2008. All Rights Reserved.
Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile is the trademark of Tilted Mill Entertainment, Inc.


If you all need a tiny hint, your manual pg 3 at the bottom is a bit different...

:cool:

Congrats TM! It's yours I'm guessing!

:D


I might have lost my manual but I do remember it saying something about mylen media (SP) before :rolleyes:

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:50 am
by Anguille
Yipeee.... :D

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:58 am
by vic_4
How could I miss this?
It is wonderful :)

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:03 pm
by King Faticus
well i didn't find the manual o_0
but the back of the disk says
(copyright) 2004 Myelin Media. All rights reserved.


weee now I'm very happy.. it came home for the first time lol

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:09 pm
by aeval99
Image

This is excellent news indeed. Congratulations TM, on bringing your baby home. Would I be correct in assuming that we might be getting a few new toys out of the deal? ;)

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:17 am
by Celebithil Dae
mmmmmm... new toys! i LIKE the sound of that :D

And Many congratulations! Good to see its all yours!


Its good to be a shopkeeper again... sandals for everyone!

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:50 am
by osdeath
yay! updates sound good!

Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:21 am
by evilbill-agqx
SWEET :D It's great to have the site back!

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:32 am
by Asterix~
Yeah, i was really mad when they took it down the first time, its a really nice site with lots of info n stuff. :) thanks for putting it back up and im waiting for COTN 2 :D

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:15 am
by Khevor
All I can say is that this is wonderful news. I was seriously beginning to think that CotN had been put to mothballs and all but forgotten about. CotN was my favourite city builder since the day of its release.

I was so thrilled to hear this news that I had to sign up and post this. lol. :)

Edit: And seeing as I'm now a vagrant... would some kind soul build me a hut and give me a job? LOL. This tent life is for the birds.

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:54 am
by thegrad
"Khevor" wrote:All I can say is that this is wonderful news. I was seriously beginning to think that CotN had been put to mothballs and all but forgotten about. CotN was my favourite city builder since the day of its release.

I was so thrilled to hear this news that I had to sign up and post this. lol. :)

Edit: And seeing as I'm now a vagrant... would some kind soul build me a hut and give me a job? LOL. This tent life is for the birds.


Welcome Khevor, Here is your hut. Don't have any job opening yet.

Edit You are in luck a wheat field just opened up.

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:41 am
by King Faticus
"Reed" wrote:Ask and ye shall receive... welcome back to ancient Egypt!

ohhh.. Im noble again!
(I did notice long ago)
do you think it would be possible to give 'trusted' members the rights to use custom Avatars? :o

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:32 pm
by reachrishikh
I've wanted one for ages! But now I like my current one very much, and wouldn't want to trade it.