New add on's

Everything Children of the Nile that doesn't fit elsewhere
Jenelope

New add on's

Postby Jenelope » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:36 am

Does anyone know if another add on will be coming out? I love the game and have played it for ever. The Alexandria came out and I played that to death. Is there any other ones coming out? Or perhaps a whole new game that exists along the same line? It is called Immortal Cities....what will be the next City?

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 am

Hi Jenelope!

There have been a lot of rumors, but nothing concrete yet. Pesonally, I think (and hope) there will come another add on, but another civilization in the Immortal Cities series seems very unlikely (sadly).

Best part of this is, we'll never run out of new shiny scenarios, though. Just look at the pages and pages of user created scenarios a few forums below... ;)

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Howdy, Jenelope!

Not only did TM give us an update AND an expansion to COTN, they gave us COTN II ~ Nile Online !!!

Try it if you haven't yet! It is an outstanding game & definitely deserves the title of a sequel to COTN

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:00 pm

I doubt we'll see any more city-building stuff any time soon. The devs are likely occupied with Hinterlands and an in an interview, it was mentioned that new city-builders aren't economically viable at this time.

You could try out Nile Online, of course. It's not a true city-builder, but it's a nice online break. :)

Djehuty

Postby Djehuty » Mon May 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Hmm I guess this sorta answers my question i just posted! Shame it seams we cant see CON develop over time.

Return to “General Discussion”