What the heck?

Everything Children of the Nile that doesn't fit elsewhere
Egyptian Fanatic

What the heck?

Postby Egyptian Fanatic » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:40 am

Are Scribes Houses supposed to have Servants?! I have one particular Scribes House that employs Servants. Is this normal?! :eek:

Keith

Postby Keith » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:22 am

Yes, this is normal. Scribes are among the elites of your population so they require certain perks.

As far as I recall, luxury shop owners can also make use of servants to help with the gathering of raw materials on the map, instead of just having to rely on a son to do that chore.

One thing that may help you understand the game more is the manual.pdf file you should have where the game is installed in the STEAM folder.

I have Windows 8.1 so my path may be different than yours:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Children of the Nile Alexandria\Documents

Egyptian Fanatic

Postby Egyptian Fanatic » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:15 am

Thanks Keith. I guess I just never noticed it before ;-)

Keith

Postby Keith » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:04 pm

There is a lot of good info on how the characters of the game interact with each other and some informative charts that explain how villagers can become nobles and one on food distribution, etc.

Many people didn't know they had all that info all along in pdf format. Gone are the days of printed manuals. Electronic publishing is much less costly these days.

Egyptian Fanatic

Manual

Postby Egyptian Fanatic » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:06 am

Thanks, Keith! I had a look at the Manual, and there is so much info in there! :D

Keith

Postby Keith » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:46 am

It's been a long time since I've read the manual through again. Perhaps it was pointed out to those of us in the beta test board by one of the TM staff back when the game was in testing.

Return to “General Discussion”