[MOD] Small Apartment Complexes

Post or download mods and height maps here!
Azeem

[MOD] Small Apartment Complexes

Postby Azeem » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:48 am

The ubiquitous feature of any skyline: blasse white apartment complexes.

These buildings use the State Housing Block model. Unlike the State Housing Block, they don't have any negative happiness modifier, produce Productivity, and have fewer residents.

Notice the Korean text on the road signs; I've been doing some changes to the sign textures so that they are in Korean. They could be used for a Korean-specific metric. ;) I don't know if I should release them anytime soon or once I actually start doing a specifically "Korean" society theme.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Azeem on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

MidrealmDM70

Postby MidrealmDM70 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:09 am

"Azeem" wrote:The ubiquitous feature of any skyline: blasse white apartment complexes.

These buildings use the State Housing Block model. Unlike the State Housing Block, they don't have any negative happiness modifier, produce Productivity, and have fewer residents.

Notice the Korean text on the road signs; I've been doing some changes to the sign textures so that they are in Korean. They could be used for a Korean-specific metric. ;) I don't know if I should release them anytime soon or once I actually start doing a specifically "Korean" society theme.

If you include unique sound files, you can easily max out the mod upload size at around 10 buildings. Just pointing it out, since I believe you have much more than that ready to go. So you may already have to make two mod files if you put all of these together.

tylersada

Apartments

Postby tylersada » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Thank you,

The white looks so much better than the state apartments. I also appreciate the fact that the stats are better.

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:49 am

You're welcome. :)

I'm actually quite surprised that this building is getting so many downloads in just under a month. :o

MidrealmDM70

Postby MidrealmDM70 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:40 pm

"Azeem" wrote:You're welcome. :)

I'm actually quite surprised that this building is getting so many downloads in just under a month. :o

Everyone wants more housing aparently - :D

bearblue

Love these apartments

Postby bearblue » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:48 am

I love these apartments. For one thing, they remind me of the apartments in Athens, Greece (from the 80s or so) and for the other, they're not punitive. Sure, you don't get a happiness bonus, but at least they're not minus. They look great on the skyline too.

Anyway, my two cents. :)

Airsoft

Postby Airsoft » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:51 pm

very very nice....looks like my block where i live.
ADD MORE PLS....ADD MORE
Last edited by Airsoft on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Airsoft

Re: [MOD] Small Apartment Complexes

Postby Airsoft » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 am

superb, nice, i still playing.

Return to “Mods (Files)”