Notice to all Insider/beta applicants; Check your spam folder!

Everything Hinterland that doesn't fit elsewhere
Reed

Notice to all Insider/beta applicants; Check your spam folder!

Postby Reed » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:36 pm

It seems quite a few of the folks who were chosen to be Insiders ended up with the acceptance email going into their spam folder.

So if you applied, please be sure to check that, and whitelist tiltedmill.com

FalseMyrmidon

Postby FalseMyrmidon » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:14 am

Hmm, nothing. Anyone know how to whitelist a domain with gmail instead of just an address?

Kiya

Postby Kiya » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:03 am

"FalseMyrmidon" wrote: Anyone know how to whitelist a domain with gmail instead of just an address?

I have gmail, and this is what I do. If I'm waiting for something really important I will check also the spam folder not just inbox. If the mail is there I'll hit the 'no spam' tab and next email from that sender is coming through ok. I didn't find any option to do it beforehand.

Solice

Postby Solice » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:17 am

"Kiya" wrote:I have gmail, and this is what I do. If I'm waiting for something really important I will check also the spam folder not just inbox. If the mail is there I'll hit the 'no spam' tab and next email from that sender is coming through ok. I didn't find any option to do it beforehand.

With gmail, you have to create a filter that basically tells it what do do when an email from tilted mill is recieved.

more information is available here:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=9008&topic=12852

Khanon

Postby Khanon » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:14 pm

Spam folder is empty here... of course, for something to be there, something has to be sent... lol

Agamemnus

Postby Agamemnus » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:53 pm

"Khanon" wrote:Spam folder is empty here... of course, for something to be there, something has to be sent... lol

Ditto. :(

Return to “General Discussion”