Can we realistically expect updates?

Everything Hinterland that doesn't fit elsewhere
Nenjin

Can we realistically expect updates?

Postby Nenjin » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:24 pm

Question to the Mill.

I've followed a few indie games. Some like Mount and Blade have been polishing, and repolishing, their game for years now. Others have released a product, patched out the issues and called it good.

The guys making M&B have one game to focus on, so it's easy for them to focus all their development effort on improving and expanding the game. TM has multiple projects and takes on other development projects as well.

I know you guys will patch some things in eventually, but, can we realistically expect the game as it is now to expand and have more things added over time? Is Hinterland the kind of game TM wants to constantly work on, or is it more of a one-shot release?

KnuckleHead

Postby KnuckleHead » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:40 pm

I really really hope so. Lots of indie studios work greatly post release on their games. S2Games, for instance, is currently working on it's 3rd free content update to Savage 2.

Hinterland has an amazing concept, I just hope it gets a little love because in it's current form its a bit underwhelming.
Last edited by KnuckleHead on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reed

Postby Reed » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:41 pm

Absolutely, there are updates coming.

Nenjin

Postby Nenjin » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:48 pm

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

Bolgo The Madd

Postby Bolgo The Madd » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Of course there will be updates! I fully expect the courtesan class to feature a female goblin portrait.

Dryn

Postby Dryn » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:38 pm

"Bolgo The Madd" wrote:Of course there will be updates! I fully expect the courtesan class to feature a female goblin portrait.

Or perhaps a male one? ;)

Return to “General Discussion”