Children of the Nile: Alexandria Released!

For all discussion relating to Children of the Nile: Alexandria
existenz

Postby existenz » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:59 am

And I'm sure later on they'll add different language versions of Alexandria if you can wait. Plus it will be available from different locations. personally I want to wait until it's available from Gamersgate as I recently downloaded Anno 1503 Gold and 1701 with no problems from them. Those two are no longer available here in Australia.

Yarlen

Postby Yarlen » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:16 pm

"existenz" wrote:And I'm sure later on they'll add different language versions of Alexandria if you can wait. Plus it will be available from different locations. personally I want to wait until it's available from Gamersgate as I recently downloaded Anno 1503 Gold and 1701 with no problems from them. Those two are no longer available here in Australia.

We will be adding the additional languages for Alexandria and CotN to Impulse in the future. We're still building out support for non-English language versions on our backend for this.

thegrad

Just a Suggestion

Postby thegrad » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:19 pm

It would be so much easier on everyone if we could go through PayPal or any other accepted payment site that Tilted Mill approved and get all the Tilted Mill games from the Tilted Mill site. We all know that site is safe and works every time.

tobing

Postby tobing » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:21 pm

"Yarlen" wrote:We will be adding the additional languages for Alexandria and CotN to Impulse in the future. We're still building out support for non-English language versions on our backend for this.

If you need german testing, drop me a PN.

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:13 pm

"tobing" wrote:If you need german testing, drop me a PN.

Me too, especailly for the texts. I am a german teacher ;)

vic_4

Postby vic_4 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:41 pm

If you need italian...

Peace Phoenix

Postby Peace Phoenix » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:33 am

There are reports that the impulse version of Alexandria works with the D2D version of CotN:EE as well as the steam version.

Ramose

Postby Ramose » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:49 am

"Yarlen" wrote:We will be adding the additional languages for Alexandria and CotN to Impulse in the future. We're still building out support for non-English language versions on our backend for this.

The Steam version of Alexandria is multi-language. Does someone know when the Impulse version will be updated for the guys like me who already bought Alexandria through Impulse?

Peace Phoenix

Postby Peace Phoenix » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:55 am

"Ramose" wrote:The Steam version of Alexandria is multi-language. Does someone know when the Impulse version will be updated for the guys like me who already bought Alexandria through Impulse?

Better to ask on Stardock forums http://forums.impulsedriven.com/forum/488

Ramose

Postby Ramose » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:56 am

Thank you for this information

NobleSeth

Alexandria BOX version?

Postby NobleSeth » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:30 am

hi to all, happy to say hello to this great community!

First of all: I love COTN, really the best city building game.

This is the first post i made :cool: but always read :rolleyes: i was no playing anymore until the new patch ,) actually i lost my Box so i decided to bought another one now (wating the shipping).

My problem is: I can not buy Alexandria for downloading. but i can buy Boxes version from a http://www.netbox.com.py,

Posible Solution: so i wonder if r plans to make the Alexandria expansion in Box version, i mean, not for downloading, but a CD Copy. i will really apreciate u make one.

Thanks a lot.

PD: i am from Paraguay, so plz excuse my english.

Grettings from egypt

Janmar

More?

Postby Janmar » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Will there be more City Packs? Please say yes, I love COTN.

speysider
Location: Migdol, Osiriskai: Maritis, Sethat-ib: Qadesh, Rasuten

Postby speysider » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Can't you just buy off an internet shopping site, such as eBay or mastertronic.com? Mastertronic sell at about £4.88, not bad for someone who lives off cheap games :D , but are in English only. I'm sure there would be one there. After reading all of these posts, nobody can get the Impulse system to detect their CotN game.

Return to “Alexandria”