Looking for German languagetext.txt

For all discussion relating to Children of the Nile: Alexandria
rhuxx

Looking for German languagetext.txt

Postby rhuxx » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:31 pm

I bought the Expansion "Alexandria" via Impulse (Stardock's Distribution Platform) - i thought this will be the German Version of "Alexandria", but its English only.
In fact - if you buy "Alexandria" via STEAM (Valve's Distribution Platform) its possible to choose (or change to) the language German/French/other languages without problems.
So i don't want to buy the expansion a second time (i know its cheap, but i already paid for it) - so i hope someone can give a copy of the German languagetext.txt of "Alexandria".

Aspergersboy

Postby Aspergersboy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:24 pm

I thought asking for files is against the rules? Or did I not read them properly? ;)

BTW, welcome to the forums. Did you check your CotN disc for the file?

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Bitteschön :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:48 pm

"Aspergersboy" wrote:I thought asking for files is against the rules? Or did I not read them properly? ;)

That's true. But I hope it's okay by TM given the circumstances. :o

"Aspergersboy" wrote:Did you check your CotN disc for the file?

There is no disc for Alexandria, spey. That's the problem...

Aspergersboy

Postby Aspergersboy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:54 pm

"sakasiru" wrote:That's true. But I hope it's okay by TM given the circumstances. :o

There is no disc for Alexandria, spey. That's the problem...

Here's a good rule of thumb, saka: if you think the file you are attaching may violate the rules, contact an Administrator for clarification. ;)

They should have made a disc for it. ;)

rhuxx

Postby rhuxx » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Dankeschön!

@Aspergersboy: I already tried other ways (i.e. Impulse-support-team, who wrote they are still working for a international-languag-support (since four month) in generally). If you know that Tilted Mill has published a German version of Alexandria then it's difficult to accept a only-English-Version for insufficant informations on Impulse.

Thanks for accommodation asking for the German languagetext.txt!

Return to “Alexandria”