Can this EXp be used in all scenarios

For all discussion relating to Children of the Nile: Alexandria
Skye

Postby Skye » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 am

I am playing Son of Ra, so when I have Alexandria do the extra buidling show up within that Scenario. Anyone know how long the download takes roughly,

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:19 pm

"Skye" wrote:I am playing Son of Ra, so when I have Alexandria do the extra buidling show up within that Scenario. Anyone know how long the download takes roughly,

Yes, but the Great Works ~ Library & Lighthouse will be greyed out on all old scenarios (all original canned scenarios & those scenarios designd with earlier versions of the game editor). The Great Works have to be enabled in the Alexandria Editor, even for scenarios designed with the Alexandria Editor. They are not enabled automatically.

With Alexandria installed, all scenarios ever designed will also play. No worries there.

I can load Son of Ra into the Alexandria editor & enable the Great Works. However, only players with Alexandria will be able to play it.

Skye

Postby Skye » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:30 pm

So if I put Son of Ra into the editor and enable these works, it will then play. That's good. I was playing Ra a while ago and all my people left, I was not paying attention, I was looking at all the animals. Made me laugh though.

Apepurce73

Postby Apepurce73 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:13 am

Im betting that 90 of people here can run it without issue. They are enthusiasts after all.

Return to “Alexandria”