I have several questions

General Insider discussion
Amrine

I have several questions

Postby Amrine » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:17 am

I hate being useless, but all the current requests to insiders are things I don't have a clue about. I don't have a beta pw to Steam. I don't have a clue as to how to migrate to the alpha No server.

I have never played Hinterlands. I seriously dislike looking silly, but why include me in this forum if all I am to do is comment ?

*growls*

tobing

Postby tobing » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:47 am

You should contact Reed or Jeff Fiske to get a beta key for Steam, you should create an account on Steam if you haven't done so already. Hopefully there will be new games in future to test, currently there is not much going on...

Pecunia

Postby Pecunia » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:07 pm

And the alpha for Nile Online has ended a couple of months ago. The NO alpha forums are nowadays used sporadically for comments on the beta.

BrazNomar

Postby BrazNomar » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Yeah, when they need people for some tests, they'll call us. In the past, I was automatically allocated to Nile Online Alpha. I was advised to post at Insiders General or to PM the TMill's leader for Hinterland and Mosby's Confederacy if I wanted to participate on them. I also thought on asking the TMill's employee who sent me an email welcoming to the Insider program.

A pity I couldn't do those. I thought I shouldn't test Hinterland as it had just been lauched when I came, and I absolutely didn't have the time to test Mosby's Conf. at same time as Nile Online.

Now that Nile Online is in open beta, guess we don't have anything to do right now. Let's wait until further commands :D . I'll keep contributing to NO.

EmperorJay

Postby EmperorJay » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:00 am

Feel free to sign yourself in for Mosby's and Hinterland's betas. Of course I have no idea what TM's plans with the games are, but if there are going to be patches, they'll need us to test those as well.

Amrine

Postby Amrine » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:52 pm

I've given this a lot of thought. I think I felt guilty for not doing anything to help, so I growled. All of your suggestions are great and thank you for putting up with a crabby old lady who still plays too many games . lol

Return to “Insiders General”