Empty houses?

For gameplay questions and strategy discussion
Bokuden

Empty houses?

Postby Bokuden » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:56 pm

One of my trappers was killed and her house was left empty. When i new trapper came to two instead of the normal one option to build a home for her there were two and the second one was a bit cheeper. Does the second option mean she would use the existing building?

tyjenks

Postby tyjenks » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:57 pm

Correct. The cheaper option (always in parentheses) uses the existing building. So I would never demolish old buildings unless your town is filled.

[Tom]

Postby [Tom] » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:31 am

Problem: I upgraded the hut of the trapper to a hunter's lodge... aaand since only trappers show up visiting my town, they cannot occupy the upgraded building - so if you have an upgraded unoccupied building - just demolish it... -_-

Ashery

Postby Ashery » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:55 am

'[Tom wrote:;203115']Problem: I upgraded the hut of the trapper to a hunter's lodge... aaand since only trappers show up visiting my town, they cannot occupy the upgraded building - so if you have an upgraded unoccupied building - just demolish it... -_-

Not necessarily. You will, on occasion, get an already upgraded follower that you can recruit to occupy the building. I did it three times in my latest short game (Upgraded shrine to evil and didn't realize I'd lose healing capabilities, so I suffered a few casualties, including the dark priest ;p).

[Tom]

Postby [Tom] » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:39 am

Never had an upgraded visitor. But maybe they only show up, if you have an upgraded building for him/her. In the next bunch of visitors was only a trapper and no hunter, so I guessed there are no visiting hunters (since I never saw one before...)

Good to know, though... :)

Ashery

Postby Ashery » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:48 am

'[Tom wrote:;203149']But maybe they only show up, if you have an upgraded building for him/her.

I should've mentioned that specifically ;p

Return to “Gameplay Help & Strategy”