character icons: what are they?

For gameplay questions and strategy discussion
Haus

character icons: what are they?

Postby Haus » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:07 pm

I am still a little unclear about what the icons in the character box mean. Depending on which weapon is equiped, it will show stacked sword icons or bows and shields, sometimes these icons will decrease and increase. Some of them are also filled in and others not.

What do these icons mean in regards to amount and filled in status?

I'm not quite sure what the white bars behind these icons are showing...one each for attack, defense and health. They increase over time.

I was unable to upgrade a structure even though I had the npc and enough gold. Is there another reason a structure cannot be upgraded. I think it was the first alchemist structure.

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:10 pm

1) The greyed icons are your character's base stats. The yellowed icons are the bonuses from equipped items. A large sword icon represents a power of 10 (I think...) while a small one represents 1.

2) The bars behind your stats are experience levels for each stat. If you hit, your Attack increases; if you get hit, your Defense and HP increases.

3) Take a look at the upgrade requirements for buildings. Having the right NPC and gold sometimes isn't enough. You might need access to a certain resource or upgrade your manor to a certain level.

241GroundhogSales

Re: what are icons

Postby 241GroundhogSales » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:56 pm

The "Icon" or "picture".

Example: to use something lie a potion drag in onto the portrait of someone's face; or click one a visitors face to preform different actions and/or access options. :cool:

GenghisKim

Postby GenghisKim » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:14 pm

"Azeem" wrote:1) The greyed icons are your character's base stats. The yellowed icons are the bonuses from equipped items. A large sword icon represents a power of 10 (I think...) while a small one represents 1.

Hmmm, I don't find this to be the case for me.

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm

"GenghisKim" wrote:Hmmm, I don't find this to be the case for me.

Could you clarify?

GenghisKim

Postby GenghisKim » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:48 pm

"Azeem" wrote:Could you clarify?

I messed up. Now I understand the problem. When I edited the game save, it bugged that current saved game :)

Return to “Gameplay Help & Strategy”